Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
The full versión take usually around 1 week, depending on the lenght of the episode and if he needs to add some scene like he did in ep 14. So yeah, i agree it may be better to wait for the full versión.
I agree with you and luckily he is not like the Milfy city developer when everyone waited for more than half a year and he did not even managed to make full animations in his latest update!o_Oo_O:oops:o_Oo_O

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Finally, in this update, you get a lot of stuff done! Although, the harem ending is slowly becoming an apparent impossibility. Seeming branching paths caused by previous choices, which is actually rather fresh.. It is also making me feel somewhat panicky.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Finally, in this update, you get a lot of stuff done! Although, the harem ending is slowly becoming an apparent impossibility. Seeming branching paths caused by previous choices, which is actually rather fresh.. It is also making me feel somewhat panicky.
There never was a harem ending. Some of us have been trying to tell people that for months now to stop them getting bad ends.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
i finished the game with mode and i face of with credits. İ read 5 page before. The mode is problem.
İ have finished episode 13.
Can some one share his save end of the 13.episode without incst mode please thx.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Just a quick thought.

If the only thing wrong with this 'beta' version is that the Katie content is missing, then there shouldn't be lots of whining posts as those responsible for such posts won't have bothered to read any of the previous informative posts telling us that the Katie content is missing, and will be added later.
So hopefully us sensible non-whiny types will make the appropriate plans to replay things when Katie's content appears in a couple of weeks, and all the whiners will have to suffer.
;)

gubl

May 31, 2018
When it's ready, only Cheeky knows.

He's finishing up Katies event.
Well, at the end of this Beta release there are few disclaimers for player:

"Thanks for playing the Beta for Ep15. Apologies for finishing the scene so abruptly. There is slightly more to cum to finish the Monica conversation."

"The full version of Episode 15 should be out before the end of October and will include the final version of all scenes in this Beta plus a new (long) Katie scene plus a visit to the Lawyer."

So full Ep15 will feature more content, not just for Katie, but with Monica scene (at least narrative wise)

Last edited:
Reactions: reni

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Man, I was so happy for like 5 seconds (I think I could find good gif for that moment). But this game is just too good to play 'beta update'.

Reactions: HyponoHypi

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
If the full update is coming end of this month, I think I can wait 10 days. Not sure I want to see scenes just end abruptly.

Fast forward to me playing the beta anyway, lol.

Reactions: FranticSantiago

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Not a fan of being 'teased' but oh well...

So... if that's the full Monica scene, I am disappointed. It's like 2-click transitions between 3 positions and that's the scene, no sexy dialogue or anything. I hope there's more but the message in the end said there was only 'more to cum (chuckles) to finish the Monica conversation'.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh no, not again. I just can't catch a break this whole week, non-stop, just... nvm :cry: .

Oh poor friend of mine, i swear this is the last game. Just endure and survive!!!

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes