Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I find it quite arousing for a timid Monica to use the word fuck, when addressing her carnal cravings! :p Yea, I do hope the dev reworks the long-awaited Monica/MC event to be even more satisfying (kinda reminded me of a 5 minute conjugal visit in a maximum security prison)!;)

celts72

Nov 10, 2018
Dev first off love the game now that being said plz make this a harem game or the MC is going to have a lot of explaining to do to say the least you don't know i was sweating bullets on this update thinking oh crap so busted that's all i can say without giving spoiler haha anyway keep up the great work just love this story there's so much you can so with it so many plot twist's you can go with this i wish i had come up with it haha :p

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sure the dev doesn't want any overzealous fans pissing in his Lucky Charms! :LOL:
Being an Irishman that has visited the U.S. on many, many occasions including 3 stays of greater than 6 months (I know that sounds like I was in prison but I swear I wasn't) and I can honestly say I have never heard that lucky charms jibe. How original! How funny! How did you come up with this gem? How....OK. OK I've heard it lots of times. Mostly in bars. And usually by the person in the bar who has less teeth than fingers (and on some occasions they are missing fingers). And they always find it hilarious but yet they are the only ones who laugh.
Come on dude...Of all the jokes / jibes you can aim at Ireland... Lucky fucking charms is the best you can come up with? It's like calling Jabba the Hutt...Fatty!
So your homework is this. You have 24hours to come up with a funny insult. I know you can do better! :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Simple solution. Play the beta version now. Replay it when the episode is finished.
Replaying an episode is something I often do with WTHI is anyway, so if there's actually more content then it's even better.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Being an Irishman that has visited the U.S. on many, many occasions including 3 stays of greater than 6 months (I know that sounds like I was in prison but I swear I wasn't) and I can honestly say I have never heard that lucky charms jibe. How original! How funny! How did you come up with this gem? How....OK. OK I've heard it lots of times. Mostly in bars. And usually by the person in the bar who has less teeth than fingers (and on some occasions they are missing fingers). And they always find it hilarious but yet they are the only ones who laugh.
Come on dude...Of all the jokes / jibes you can aim at Ireland... Lucky fucking charms is the best you can come up with? It's like calling Jabba the Hutt...Fatty!
So your homework is this. You have 24hours to come up with a funny insult. I know you can do better! :)

Must be the luck of the Irish. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And before anyone assumes I'm getting stroppy (fightin Irish and all that) Mikey Mike knows I'm just fucking with him. He is one of the good guys. :)

Last edited:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I actually might have to stop with my playthrough where the MC fucks everything that moves.
The beginning of this update made me feel like I was being a total scum bastard towards all three main girls.

Edited to add: Oops. Nevermind

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Okay laddie, I'll try better. I'm part Irish and have relatives in the Emerald Isle (Hopefully not in Belfast prisons :sneaky:).

Don't kill the messenger but this is one on my dad's (mostly Irish) favorites:

An Irishman goes into a pub and orders three whiskies.

After he has put them on the bar, the barman says to him”That’s not like you, Paddy, you’re normally a Guinness man!”

Paddy replies, “Well you see, I’ve just had my first ever blowjob!”Great!” says the barman,

“Have another one on the house!”

To which Paddy replies, “No thanks, if three of them don’t work, a fourth one won’t get rid of the taste either!” :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes