reni

Jun 3, 2017
Top of the morning to you Mr Cheeky...thanks for the newest beta.
The best part for me, was when Jenna was playing as my wingman whilst talking to Katie.
Not sure if it’s gonna end well, we’ll see, finger’s crossed.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
For the most part I really like this game. My only real complaint is that it seems like you need to get perfect (or very close to perfect) scores to see the best scenes. This is especially true when many of the choices do not provide enough context to have any idea what the "correct" choice is, it's just purely a guess.

I would rather have a bit more wiggle room in there rather than having to play with the walkthrough open to avoid missing things. Without using the walkthrough I'm already about 3-4 points short of the maximum possible by the end of the 2nd chapter for some of the characters which is already far enough behind that I've missed some scenes. For some of the characters I'm still at or close to a perfect score.
There is a walkthrough on the paetron and a lot of the choices do give feedback after the choice. Verbal and non (check those facial expressions).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yup. I just hope people try giving it a go relatively blind first. The dialog is worth seeing and it helps you to really get to know the characters. Plus you can check the stats after each ep so you can see if you really messed up.
Always have a playthrough first and behave how you would actually behave IRL, then go back and do it again, but this time knowing what you found out from the first playthrough. :)

Reactions: Bonhomie

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i kept my ep 14 install intact and popped this into its own directory..as its a beta and it was a bit of a mess in terms of dialogue not being assigned to correct characters alot..lol..i did not want my perfect 14 tainted by this testdummy 15 :p so i played this in testdummy mode..not in serious "WTHI is God of Games" mode
do not know if CheekyGimp wants us posting tracebacks for this or not but am gonna cause why not..its a beta right? :p

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i kept my ep 14 install intact and popped this into its own directory..as its a beta and it was a bit of a mess in terms of dialogue not being assigned to correct characters alot..lol..i did not want my perfect 14 tainted by this testdummy 15 :p so i played this in testdummy mode..not in serious "WTHI is God of Games" mode
do not know if CheekyGimp wants us posting tracebacks for this or not but am gonna cause why not..its a beta right? :p
I think everyone got that one. When I've done beta testing for Cheeky before, the end screen is usually borked in some way. :ROFLMAO: I don't think I found any typos this time though. :unsure:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Is that Nikki from "The Visit"?
Actually that model is firstly used by lewdlabs in "Dreams of desire". Thats the first time i saw it. Its apparently popular so every other dev is using it in their games. There is quite a few games with that exact same model. Minor changes were made, like hair and tan, but nothing else. Even other characters were stolen from different games.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Does Beta stand for better luck next release or play as is?
Almost like another word for Made In China excuse.
did you even read the preceding pages that explained this release is not even meant for the public?..it is a test version that was for patrons to test and find issues etc..it got leaked..before making ignorant comments like these..take some effort to actually read the thread and be informed..or..get used to being facepalmed..a LOT.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So I finished the beta and I don't know, it's great like all episodes so far, but it feels lacking I don't even know how to explain it. I start with the easy part, the ranking, for the first time ever Katie makes an appearance in my top 3, which is now as follows

1. Angel (A fucking Lioness, so cute, so strong)
2. Elain (I like her, she's probably a lying cunt, but I don't know so why stress about it)
3. Katie (that scene in the beginning, when you hold her is pure Kino!)

Honestly, who would have thought that Monica drops out of the top 3 in the episode when we get to fuck her? Definitely not me.

This update, especially the beginning, gives me a reason to get some solo routs started, just to see if anything changes and to be more relaxed. I think I will do an Angel, Katie and Monica one, maybe even a one where I don't get intimate with any of the girls.

I think what I missed was the option to grab Zarah, you know nothing mature just a hug and grabbing her ass, seems like something reasonable to do for the ones who are nice to her and fuck her.

As for beta testing, I didn't get any mistakes or errors.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if anything..this partial release made me realize something...1: if you only have Wanda modelling..she's drops to absolute bottom cause she's a total wanker and 2: if both Wanda and Angel model..Wanda becomes human eventually and kind of ok...so if you want Wanda..model with Angel also to get a better Wanda..LOL

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is it even possible to just have one? I invited Angel and Wanda was just there, without me inviting her. I could imagine that it would be the same, if you do it the other way around.
No shit? I explicitly invited both hoping to see some fireworks. Maybe we'll find out Wanda is DogBoy's sister. Stalking runs in the family!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: delain

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you invite Wanda only..no Angel appears..if you invite Angel..Wanda shows up..its one of those magic mysteries in Cheeky's brain :p

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes