freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Finally the early christmas week which I think the best week of Adult game releases comes to an end and the best way to end it is WTHI.

Even though the update isn't fully finish it delivers what I am waiting for the last 14 episode. Loved the conversation of Jenna and Mc and the fashion event is just splendid.

Though I am not really that excited for the Katie story that will come.

Hoping we get a Christmas release update with Elaine and more Monica is always welcome.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
What happened with htis version? A lot of image not found errors.
And the patch or MOD or whatever not working like it should.
Is it too hard to play the first 5 minutes of this game and find out this problems?
Or is it just easier to release the version and not bother with mistakes?

you did read this was a BETA right ?? and i had no problems with images in my version, just abrupt ending to mess with my head.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Okay I'm at angels photoshot right now and I want to restart the game and create some solo routs. Since I heard saves of the beta will not be compatible with the full version does that only counts for saves in episode 15 or also for saves I would do at the end of ep 14 with the beta version?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What happened with htis version? A lot of image not found errors.
And the patch or MOD or whatever not working like it should.
Is it too hard to play the first 5 minutes of this game and find out this problems?
Or is it just easier to release the version and not bother with mistakes?
One of the "afore-mentioned" has arrived. Shush everyone. Pull the curtains, turn off the lights and pretend nobody is at home.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Didn't anybody get this in almost every single frame?
First time this happened these many times.
Practicaly the whole version.
I had that problem with some other games but never this many.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For the most part I really like this game. My only real complaint is that it seems like you need to get perfect (or very close to perfect) scores to see the best scenes. This is especially true when many of the choices do not provide enough context to have any idea what the "correct" choice is, it's just purely a guess.

I would rather have a bit more wiggle room in there rather than having to play with the walkthrough open to avoid missing things. Without using the walkthrough I'm already about 3-4 points short of the maximum possible by the end of the 2nd chapter for some of the characters which is already far enough behind that I've missed some scenes. For some of the characters I'm still at or close to a perfect score.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
My only real complaint is that it seems like you need to get perfect (or very close to perfect) scores to see the best scenes. This is especially true when many of the choices do not provide enough context to have any idea what the "correct" choice is, it's just purely a guess.
that's why i cheat. put the save into the rpg save editor and crank all the scores to 500 from the get go. when a new char is added, first thing i do before even starting the game, crank that score.

Reactions: OurTimeNow
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes