B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I was just wondering about the MC´s mom being mentioned again ... this time in connection with Zarah ... perhaps Zarah and Monica are the plotting missing gold-diggers conspiring to rid him of his inheritance ...??? I do hope not but it´s kind of fishy ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a problem where I can't reject any of the women in this game and at this point, I haven't actually turned any of them down as of yet I'd just like to know how screwed I'll be when they find out :LOL:
Well there goes the manwhore route :(:LOL: I've never been so crushed before but I knew this was coming so luckily I made plenty of saves for other routes but having to make that choice was far too difficult :cry:

WeakWearyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

arms99

May 11, 2018
Well there goes the manwhore route :(:LOL: I've never been so crushed before but I knew this was coming so luckily I made plenty of saves for other routes but having to make that choice was far too difficult :cry:

View attachment 436248
I'm still holding on to my man-whore route, but I'm counting on the Phalzyr mod as my backup option. It's got that "Start At Any Episode" option where you can jump to the beginning of any episode and set which girls you are pursuing romantically.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Lot's of good stuff in the new version so far but we're looking at quite a few diverging paths with just the options in the initial Jenna+Katie scene.

The veil that you're fucking everyone is starting to lift but you can keep up the pretense so far. Angel and Wand know about each other but we weren't in a serious relationship with either and they somehow managed to get along. The best thing about the photo shot was edging and leaving Wanda unfinished to then have her walk in on Angel suckling you off and forcing her to watch. I'd really like it if there was more content with her but she like one of the few characters that has nothing to do with the main story. As far as we know at least.

I also can't see Bella working out as a distraction if you are in a relationship with Katie. This will just have her blow up in your face. Same with Jolina probably only with a few less kilo tons of explosives. :eek:

Did anyone check the game variables if telling the truth to the sisters cancels their relationship status with them?

And does anyone know we're the still missing Katie scene is supposed to fit in? During the cuddling session in the morning, after the photo shoot or do we skip to the next day to our date?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
And does anyone know we're the still missing Katie scene is supposed to fit in? During the cuddling session in the morning, after the photo shoot or do we skip to the next day to our date?
It looks as though there's going to be some post-studio Monica stuff followed by the Katie datie. Could be more/less, but that's what Cheeky left in the script for placeholders.

Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game ends for me at ep 13 for some reason. Is the incest mod breaking it. And if so when will it be updated?
You'll need to ask in the mods thread, this isn't an incest game so the mod is entirely separate.

This dev has nothing to do with it.

Did anyone check the game variables if telling the truth to the sisters cancels their relationship status with them?
Shit hits the fan if you tell the truth. Katie flips her shit. I rolled back straight away but we know there is no harem so that will probably cancel out those 2 and Monica when she finds out.

Katie doesn't share and Jenna was only okay with using a cover story, she doesn't know about Katie and that isn't going to go down well.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes