Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
No Harem route and in my "main" save i am with monica, katie, the red ex stepmom and zarah, i guess the police is going to get involved :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Pyrrical

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am going to burn in Hell for all eternity as I have been such a manwhore and jumped anything that could walk. Really it's not my fault (or at least that is what I am telling myself) as my favorite girl is just a side character. Lily, oh sweet Lily, how I long to cook meals and shower all day with you. Heck, I'll even watch you sew.

Okay, tucking my fantasies back in their jar, I can say I enjoyed the update for what it was worth. Since none of the girls were my ultimate dream girl, I felt like I was just watching it all from afar as the story progressed. It will be interesting to see the upcoming Katie path prior to my inevitable crash and burn.

Lastly, geez people (and you know who you are) use the search button in the upper right of the screen or read a few pages prior to asking the same question(s) over and over again.

Reading.png

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just curious. are there threesome sex with Wanda and Angel in Photo session?
maybe i did wrong path/answer. get "only" sex with Wanda and then BJ with Angel.
final sex with Monica. i am the victory :giggle:lmfao.

Reactions: acewinz

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Shit hits the fan if you tell the truth. Katie flips her shit. I rolled back straight away but we know there is no harem so that will probably cancel out those 2 and Monica when she finds out.
Oh I know. They both flip their shit. The question is if the game considers things to be over at this point. Because if it doesn't there may still be hope to patch things up with at least one or them.

And when Monika finds out the logical conclusion would be to throw you out. There just so many way's this can go. I fear all the different paths will mean that Dev time gets stretched thin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I fear all the different paths will mean that Dev time gets stretched thin.
Not really, he'll still be doing tha same amount of content just some of it will be closed off to certain paths.

It happens with most games like this, harems are very few and far between they tend to branch off at some point. Now we're just starting to hit the point where relationships are set in stone and move on from there.

The beach house was given to us so we knew we'd be leaving monica's at some point and the safe bet would be when she finds out you'd been sleeping with 1 of her daughters or both.

Monica did warn you on Jenna's path not to touch her. Katie flips her shit several episodes ago if you joke you are into Jenna or Monica and admits she wouldn't share the MC except with her girls but even then she gets jealous and changes her mind. Jenna admits she doesn't want the Mc being with anyone else after setting up the Jolina date and getting cold feet.

All the warning signs were there for quite a long time, people just chose to ignore them.

A harem never made any sense to the story.

Can someone just tell me do the MC get to finally fuck Monica in this episode 15 beta version of the game?
Yes.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
About starting over...........has anybody getting FULL POINTS with everyone at day 1 (episode 1&2) ?????

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
All the warning signs were there for quite a long time, people just chose to ignore them.

True, but were we just supposed to say no to all that pussy? NAY I SAY

Besides, I think most good games like this deserve a proper second playthrough. There are plenty out there that might be good, but I'll never play through them more than once. This one is so rich with clever writing and full of hot chicks that it would be a waste not to.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
True, but were we just supposed to say no to all that pussy? NAY I SAY

Besides, I think most good games like this deserve a proper second playthrough. There are plenty out there that might be good, but I'll never play through them more than once. This one is so rich with clever writing and full of hot chicks that it would be a waste not to.
Just imagine if he implemented pregnancies, he would definitely need all his dad's money like in SL. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Don't know if it's possible to get all points tbh, I always play normally and at the end use the console to set all points at max (usually just 1 or 2 points away for some chars at most).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Don't know if it's possible to get all points tbh, I always play normally and at the end use the console to set all points at max (usually just 1 or 2 points away for some chars at most).
Another thing about MAX points.......................what about that ????

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
that mega link link for episode 14 is dead. anyone have a mega link for episode 14? mind to share?,Thanks.
since episode 15 is not finish so i will wait with ep.15. need to play ep14 because can have laine mods with.

Nevermind found that. episode 14 here.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not really, he'll still be doing tha same amount of content just some of it will be closed off to certain paths.

It happens with most games like this, harems are very few and far between they tend to branch off at some point. Now we're just starting to hit the point where relationships are set in stone and move on from there.

The beach house was given to us so we knew we'd be leaving monica's at some point and the safe bet would be when she finds out you'd been sleeping with 1 of her daughters or both.

Monica did warn you on Jenna's path not to touch her. Katie flips her shit several episodes ago if you joke you are into Jenna or Monica and admits she wouldn't share the MC except with her girls but even then she gets jealous and changes her mind. Jenna admits she doesn't want the Mc being with anyone else after setting up the Jolina date and getting cold feet.

Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Another thing about MAX points.......................what about that ????
Happened to me too, I have no friggin idea. I just set everything to look normal with console at the end (or begging) of each episode guessing it will work just fine. Haven't had any problems so far.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes