JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well that was all very satisfying.

I look forward to the complete version, but very good and some very ridiculous Diva moments. :) :coffee:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you really sure about ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure.

Tell the truth to Katie about the MC and Jenna, see Jenna's reaction to things.

As much as Jenna likes to spy, she isn't into sharing. She gets insanely jealous probably as much as Katie.

If Jenna had seen them she wouldn't be with him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harem isn't going to happen BUT...

It is very likely that, on Katie's path, you can get an ending with all 3 of those girls.

We know Lily and Deb are both interested and I think they could bring Katie round.

True, but were we just supposed to say no to all that pussy? NAY I SAY

Besides, I think most good games like this deserve a proper second playthrough. There are plenty out there that might be good, but I'll never play through them more than once. This one is so rich with clever writing and full of hot chicks that it would be a waste not to.
I agree completely. I only had 1 save and went for everyone until they started dropping hints then thought i'd best play it safe and have a few paths.

Like I said above, while a full harem isn't going to happen there is nothing to say that a small group can't. Katie and her friends do make sense as a 4some.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Happened to me too, I have no friggin idea. I just set everything to look normal with console at the end (or begging) of each episode guessing it will work just fine. Haven't had any problems so far.
I`m just curious, I haven`t got any problems !!!!!!:D(y)

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks to CheekyGimp for style, the dialogue and the ability to create an grueling wait to gamers, with Where the heart is. although it is only a beta Chapter 15.
Thanks again for not being trivial, but to be able to discuss creating interest in the story and characters. Here we discuss as if we are talking about real people, if Zara is beautiful or not, if Jenna is sexier and if Katie Elaine, Bella, Jolina, Angel and Monica is the Goldigger. Thanks for your efforts to produce this story and make us dream.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finished this version. Beta is really for if you are desperate enough to play.
No walthrough or MOD for chapter 15.
Messed up in almost all the relationships. All my stats were pretty low.
I made a lot of wrong decisions it seems.
I don't get it. I made Wanda and Angel make peace in the end.
Or maybe they are not suppose to become friends.
I think I messed up Monica big time. She had the lowest stats.
But it ended really well in the end or maybe I needed to make better decisions.
2nd lowest was Jenna. I really hope there is a walkthrough by the next version to fix that.
And 3rd lowest was Angel I guess I needed to be more pushy.
I don't know how that cheat helps or how to use it.
Those cheat commands don't work for me or ever.
The game as always has a good story to maintain my interest.
But too slow to actually gain ground cause there is so much to cover.
The lawers. The annoying will, the gold diggers and the unknown goldigger.
Rat boy, hopefully we get to see his mom, Wanda and Angel possible Harem path.
Zarah up and down relationship. There is no way of knowing if it will last.
Monica...too fragile a relationship to tell what the outcome will be.
Jenna and Katie not enough corruption to maintain secrecy or develop Harem possibilities.
Hopefully there will be more ways to build each relationship to be leveled or stronger in the next version...peace.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Got my issue sorted with the Monica scenes :D still have my date with Katie to look forward to now this dating every girl is hard work but it's worth it even though the signs are there of that ending very badly :LOL:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Got my issue sorted with the Monica scenes :D still have my date with Katie to look forward to now this dating every girl is hard work but it's worth it even though the signs are there of that ending very badly :LOL:
Will he ever confess to at least one of the girls that he's dating the other?
Like I said it's going at a slow pace and the mc seems to be taking a lot of risks.
Zarah is the only one who knows at leas about Monica and may want to be involved.
Well if they find out at least he has a place on the beach to go to.
So might as well go for broke and see what happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think acewinz says it best here.

I mean I'm going to try and go as far as I can with as many possible girls, but I know for sure that it's going to backfire somewhere.
Only if it's meant to be that way but if the walkthrough is modified better he will create his own Harem path in the end. At least I hope so ........peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I knew that was the case, but I can't help myself from walking the harem route until the inevitable train crash. After which I guess I will just start a new game and not become the casanova I am in this one.
That's a shame. That may be the thing that is missing in this game or the mc just wants to end himself in the end...ha...ha.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes