acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone know when the proper version 15 comes out?

Is it worth to play the Beta or better to wait? This is one of my fave games, so I don't want to spoil it with bugs and non images?
1st question. One post up.

2nd. Depends on you. The beta has very few errors I've seen, and is considerably complete with the exception of Katie's planned date stuff. The big kicker to most should be having to replay from the beginning of update when the final version comes out.

Reactions: Alfius

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Is it worth to play the Beta or better to wait? This is one of my fave games, so I don't want to spoil it with bugs and non images?
Hopefully the end of the month.

It's missing a katie event at the moment so i'm waiting for that. I've only played up to Katie walking in the bedroom to see if saves worked but didn't want to go any further yet.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

I played it through, no errors, no missing images, no bugs !!!!

Reactions: Alfius

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Just played the Ch. 15 beta version, and I'm impressed by many things.

1. Writing -- A highlight of the game ever since its inception has been the writing. Cheeky is just showing it off now, sometimes the wordplay seems to be overdone but for someone like me who likes wordplay, I didn't mind.
  2. Renders -- Again, with each updates they are getting better,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. Make or break -- Won't spoil it for you check it out yourselves
  4. Gripes -- You finally hit a milestone with one of the arguably popular character, again she may not be everyone's liking but Cheeky finally delivered on her, albeit in a slightly anti-climactic way. The built up was so much that the delivery felt a bit rushed, granted this being a beta yet I hoped it lasted longer ;). At least I was a bit disappointed, lets see how CheekyGimp would take it fwd. I also would like to see the MC's face as so far the game has been a POV and every time there's a 3rd person perspective, MC's face is hidden. Nothing against but at least in the long scene in the update, it would have been sensible to show his face.
Despite the beta, the only typos that I found was for antagonize and that shows the quality of the writing. The renders are exceptional, I wish there's some subtle bg-music to complement the story throughout. A good example of this is 'The Way'.
Other than that, eagerly awaiting the full update. 35 pages of saves so far for me!:devilish:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Why would anyone play this as an incest game!?
I guess for some people fulfilling their fetish is more important than having a consistent story. Going by trending games incest is probably the most popular fetish on the site and the initial premise of the game is fairly close the usual "landlady" format. Personally I'd rather just have the consistent story but I'm not that big on incest anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i kept my ep 14 install intact and popped this into its own directory..as its a beta and it was a bit of a mess in terms of dialogue not being assigned to correct characters alot..lol..i did not want my perfect 14 tainted by this testdummy 15 :p so i played this in testdummy mode..not in serious "WTHI is God of Games" mode
do not know if CheekyGimp wants us posting tracebacks for this or not but am gonna cause why not..its a beta right? :p
Thanks Rob - That is the very last line of Ep15 so not bad going to get the first traceback error there. :) Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Maddoc2000

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

1. Writing -- A highlight of the game ever since its inception has been the writing. Cheeky is just showing it off now, sometimes the wordplay seems to be overdone but for someone like me who likes wordplay, I didn't mind.
  4. Gripes -- You finally hit a milestone with one of the arguably popular character, again she may not be everyone's liking but Cheeky finally delivered on her, albeit in a slightly anti-climactic way. The built up was so much that the delivery felt a bit rushed, granted this being a beta yet I hoped it lasted longer ;). At least I was a bit disappointed, lets see how CheekyGimp would take it fwd. I also would like to see the MC's face as so far the game has been a POV and every time there's a 3rd person perspective, MC's face is hidden. Nothing against but at least in the long scene in the update, it would have been sensible to show his face.
Despite the beta, the only typos that I found was for antagonize and that shows the quality of the writing. The renders are exceptional, I wish there's some subtle bg-music to complement the story throughout. A good example of this is 'The Way'.
Other than that, eagerly awaiting the full update. 35 pages of saves so far for me!:devilish:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Thanks a lot for the details. great feedback and much appreciated. My version of "antagonize" cannot even be called a typo - It was so bad I almost created a new word. :)
I agree with the Monica rushed comment. I was completely wiped out after an (almost) sleep-less weekend so it was either take a break (and push the beta by another day) or pack up what I had and release before I fell asleep at the desk. The last couple of hours of this release reminded me of the episode where Homer is delivering his IRS returns ( )
I'll try to improve the Monica scene for the final release.
Adding BG noise & music is definitely something I'm trying to get in. Atm it's time constraints that is impeding us but hopefully when we expand the DEV team (happening very, very soon) this will become a possibility.
Thanks a lot.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
All I have to say is I'm going to be so screwed at the end lol My Mc's a POON HUNTER!! I screw anything lol Ooh shit Jenna an Katie are my girls but, Yea I still went hunting an now I'm going to pay the price lmao

Reactions: Journey95

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So I started to do the solo routes and I have to say it's hard, because it's a fine line between being nice and putting your tongue into other peoples mouths. Also ending up on "harem"/ man whore mode is cheekys faulty, the women are just too likeable.

I thought I just follow the walk-through to the point where you get the "serious" and "romantic" choices and just took something else then, but if you do that you basically make out with every women which seems wrong. It's such a hassle.

I gonna share the saves when I'm done, hope other people who have solo or semi solo routes will do the same.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So it sounds like you have to choose a girl from what people are saying? If so no biggie I'll just mod the script when the official release is out so I can do all the paths in one playthrough. Kinda annoying that it looks like there's no "secret harem" path though, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: frozenfeet
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes