UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm clearly going to have to start a new "main" save for a few of the girls because while it was fun at first, I have a feeling this one's going to blow up in my face and totally devastate both Katie and Jenna when our relationships eventually get exposed.

Then again I guess I could make this my "fuck over everyone and go for the $16M" save. Especially if I could convince Debbie to run away with me. Between her and Jenna I haven't had a such hard time trying to pick a "best girl" in a while.

Speaking of the money:

Also, why was Mingolito so persistent on getting dick pics? Did sticking it to Monica in front of Zbags just cost me my inheritance?
I don't know about you, but I don't trust ANY of the older women, at all. In fact the "trust" list is basically Katie, Jenna, Debbie, and Lily (and I'm honestly not totally sure about Lily, she's deceptively clever).

It'd be nice if the MC was just a bit smarter and more on-point about things when it comes to the will conditions. As it stands he seems completely uninterested in even getting HIS share of it, let alone hunting down the other 2/3. He's also clearly a graduate of the Big Bird Sesame Street School of Espionage and Spycraft with how fucking awful he is at getting access to that computer.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know about you, but I don't trust ANY of the older women, at all. In fact the "trust" list is basically Katie, Jenna, Debbie, and Lily (and I'm honestly not totally sure about Lily, she's deceptively clever).
I don't even trust Jenna or Lily at this point, and I was voted head cheerleader for Team Lily on day one. Jenna has been cured of autism far too quickly for my comfort and Lily is scaring me with her far too obvious tard larp every time she's on camera.

Going to need an episode where MC, Katie and Deb are holed up in the MTV beach house with hip-hop music to scare off the gold digging old ladies and help wanted ads to scare off the young ones.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't even trust Jenna or Lily at this point, and I was voted head cheerleader for Team Lily on day one. Jenna has been cured of autism far too quickly for my comfort and Lily is scaring me with her far too obvious tard larp every time she's on camera.

Going to need an episode where MC, Katie and Deb are holed up in the MTV beach house with hip-hop music to scare off the gold digging old ladies and help wanted ads to scare off the young ones.
The Jenna thing could be explained away with fan demand since she's basically the first girl you're introduced to, if you don't count the incredibly annoying forced-MILF content on the stairs (at least I find it annoying since it isn't my thing at all, but it's such a huge fetish for so many people that it's thrown in your face with practically no way to avoid it in most games). Since she's "Girl #1" and very hot you can't keep her bundled up in her room for too long before people start bitching.

One thing that does bother me about her a little is the fact that she's the one who directs you to the coffee shop where the emails supposedly originated from, she pushes pretty hard for you to get involved with Jolina the outfit thief (seriously, Luna's going to kick her ass), AND she coincidentally happened to be present at the will reading. I mean, I still think she's mostly trustworthy...but we're talking nearly $16M here so...yeah...

As for Lily, the retard thing does get laid on overly thick most of the time, and that's what bugs me. There are times when she's clearly far, far more cunning and insightful than she lets on. I get doing that to outsiders, but she does it to her friends / "blood sisters" too. It's too big of a swing in my opinion. That or she's basically an idiot savant.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I never came with wanda .. but i think so i did wid angel so there was no need for pill .. :p

h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
this is 300 mb file I DON'T THINK IT CONTAIN THE HOLE GAME I want uncompressed verison

thanks for reply

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, about part 2 there, if I were you and wanted everyone or the majority of players to go through the pill scene, I'd change the menu choices so you couldn't do, "Don't cum" with the other two misfits. As soon as I saw that choice, I knew you were up to something and decided to hold off.

Reactions: CheekyGimp and reni

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
this is 300 mb file I DON'T THINK IT CONTAIN THE HOLE GAME I want uncompressed verison

thanks for reply
So, you DON`T know, where you can get ep.1 and then, when you GET the answer, you argued about that !!!!! OMG :oops::rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018

thanks for reply
Well firstly there isn't a "whole" game yet, because it's a work in progress. But when the thing says like "Episode 15 beta" it doesn't just mean that episode, it includes all of the episodes. So when you download it, it's episodes 1-15.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
Well firstly there isn't a "whole" game yet, because it's a work in progress. But when the thing says like "Episode 15 beta" it doesn't just mean that episode, it includes all of the episodes. So when you download it, it's episodes 1-15.
I MUST BE IRRITATING YOU GUYS.SORRY FOR THAT
I KNOW THE GAME IS NOT COMPLETE YET.I AM TALKING ABOUT FROM EP.1 TO EP.14
IS THAT A COMPRESSED VERSION OF THE GAME CAUSE THE MAC VERSION IS MORE 2GB

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes