Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
If so no biggie I'll just mod the script when the official release is out so I can do all the paths in one playthrough.
Is it that easy? Sounds like a lot of work with all the possible variables, but I have no clue about coding tho

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is it that easy? Sounds like a lot of work with all the possible variables, but I have no clue about coding tho
The code for this game isn't complex, it's just a bunch of jumps since it doesn't have anything complicated like a stat system, inventory, money, world map, etc. It's just changing some jumps and labels, and sometimes I change text if some of the changes I make end up messing with the story.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So you have to choose and no harem so i can play through the entire game again to see every ending......well i guess thats a very long day for me then when i replay 3 routes xD

Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
I think dad's 2nd GF sent that email.
1) It's someone new haven't met yet
2) It's Jolina
3) It's Bella
My bet is on Bella, but I hope Cheeky won't pull Shyamalan on us. Also I hope that photoshoot will turn out good, as we might be put in front of a decision to sever ties with Monica and girls, just to get inheritance and help them out financially. That would break my black heart:(

Jaycock101

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone know where the saves are stored on wine? Or how to modify the script so that it starts from episode 15?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know when the proper version 15 comes out?

Is it worth to play the Beta or better to wait? This is one of my fave games, so I don't want to spoil it with bugs and non images?
Around the end of the month.

I suggest you wait. Saves from the beta might not be compatible with the final version.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone else thinking Angel might be the 2nd girlfriend of the Mc's deceased father ( I could be totally of base here ) ??

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear to God, every time I see her face, I picture her as a 50 year old cassava farmer named Mingolito.

Also, why was Mingolito so persistent on getting dick pics? Did sticking it to Monica in front of Zbags just cost me my inheritance?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes