JJI

Jun 18, 2017
i did the Monica path just because i have to do them all and experience each helping me determine the best route for my tastes..and..gotta say..the Monica path feels like the one that'll lead to the worst endings..concerning the surrounding people..plus..it sometimes creeps me out how flirty etc she was right from the start.."i wanna horn this dude up..but i need a drink first" ya..she just dosnt tick my boxes anymore..Angel on the other hand..this partial update ramped her up the list alot more..girls got game :p
I agree. It looked as though Monica was after the MC from the beginning as were others.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Well the sex scene with Monica was very disappointing for me, it seemd rushed i mean after so much build up to get that, i really hope that in the final version will be fixed also not a big fan of POV scenes(i know because you can't see your character face those are the best angles)... i would like more 3rd person view on the sex scene... oh and finally i hope that Elaine will have a better sex and not be rushed cuz i really love that bitch:love:

Reactions: 50996

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well the sex scene with Monica was very disappointing for me, it seemd rushed i mean after so much build up to get that, i really hope that in the final version will be fixed also not a big fan of POV scenes(i know because you can't see your character face those are the best angles)... i would like more 3rd person view on the sex scene... oh and finally i hope that Elaine will have a better sex and not be rushed cuz i really love that bitch:love:
Cheeky said he was going to tweak it a bit. Beta and all that you know.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Okay I've made some saves now.

Crossroads: This save file is after the party with Roger, you got Katie, Jenna maxed and Monica already rejected. This saves starts with the decision to be romantic with Katie or not, choose no and you get a solo Jenna run or a solo run for a woman that comes later (example: Jolena, Angel/Wanda, Bella, Elaine)

Katie lesbo: This save is at the beginning of episode 13, I rejected the shit out of everyone but the three stooges, I made that save so you guys can decide if you want them to get lesbian points or not.

Man whore: end of episode 14 save, you fucked everyone and told them sweet nothings.

You have to rename the save files (example: "3-3-LT1", be careful not to overwrite your own saves) and place them into your save folder.

Dololoso

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 138488

Overview:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there will be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl"). Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-20
Release Date: 2019-10-19
Developer: CheekyGimp - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 15 BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About The Game:

Changelog:

Cheat Commands:

BETA VERSION expect typos, errors and/or incomplete scenes (Katie scene is unavailable).
Play it ONLY if you like to be a beta tester. If not, please hold on to your saves and wait for the final release.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(Ep. 14): - - - -
Others:

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough+Gallery MOD -
Thanks to lint77 for sharing the links.

View attachment 138841 View attachment 138490 View attachment 138836 View attachment 138493 View attachment 138495 View attachment 138833 View attachment 138496 View attachment 138497 View attachment 138498 View attachment 79362 View attachment 138827 View attachment 138831 View attachment 138832 View attachment 138834 View attachment 138835 View attachment 138842
Where EP. 15 for MAC?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks CheekyGimp, @Pitrik, and others. Its an incredible feeling to be able to go from being a fan to an actual contributor on one of the best games of this type I've played on this site or any. (Yes I do shameless promotion) I fully intend to do my best to help Cheeky and Co. spin this tale and make you guys laugh, squirt tears, and ... other unmentionables. For those interested I also am open to constructive feedback regarding the game and most know I troll the forums here and now hang on discord. I won't be spilling any secrets though, both in fear of Cheeky wrath and besides I am still in the process of steal... er learning them. :)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes