Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Next batch of saves this time you get episode 14 saves with Nerd Girl (Jenna)

I rejected everyone on those walkthroughs but in a friendly way, so no one hates you.

Jenna Suspicion points:
Beginning of episode 14 you can decide if you want Monica to notice Jenna and you. Also you can choose if you want to spy on Jennas PC.

Jenna pregnant anal or not: You are in the middle of her sex scene and can choose if you cum inside outside or do anal.

You have to rename the save files (example: "3-3-LT1", be careful not to overwrite your own saves) and place them into your save folder.

I don't really know what route I will do next, I think an Angel solo route will be dope, since she's my fav and it should be fast to do since you ignore most of the content in the game. A part of me want's to have a solo Lily route too, because if you reject Katie she asks you if you want her to put in a good word for you to one of her friends, so that might be nice.

Some of you might wonder what about Zarah, to be honest since you leave too many points for her if you're not into Monica I will keep her and the rest on my man whore run, and might do solo later if something interesting happens (like cheecky deciding to make her dateable).

Reactions: acewinz

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
QQ: As previously mentioned - i am updating / extending the final scene with Monica - Straw Poll time....
Should Zarah hang on a little longer watching before she slips off ? Or leave earlier ? Or is timing right?
I didn't play the beta but I'm always down for some voyeur.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i used saves from 13 and still cant play 14 and 15.so started new game and still game ends on episode 13 .wtf?

Helloween

May 5, 2018
Have you oppenned the game from the ep 14 folder?
Opened from EP 15 folder. I'm going to try playing over without incest mod to see if it then will continue like NotThea said.
I'll report back if that works or not because i'm not the only 1 with this problem.

Last edited:

Helloween

May 5, 2018
Opened from EP 15 folder. I'm going to try playing over without incest mod to see if it then will continue like NotThea said.
I'll report back if that works or not because i'm not the only 1 with this problem.

Oke, Downloaded the game again and copied my saves and loaded last save without installing incest mod then you can continue the game.
Thanks for your support.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes