Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
did you read the comversation between her and mc in her house ??? she said about her ex, its obviously mv's father
Not really, Cheeky has thrown that many red herrings in we won't know until he decides to say so.

Jolina is the one with access to the PC's.
Someone matching Monica's description was seen using the PC's.
Angel's entire story sounded just like the dad made the third girl sound.
Bella has been hanging around both Elaine and the MC a bit too much and gave up her job probably for the 15 mil.
Elaine also wants to avoid Jolina hinting it could have been Jo with her man.

Could still be anybody.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
How do you unlock the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the latest update? I'm trying all the different combinations of dialogue choices with her and Angel but can't seem to get it.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This game has been consistently great so far, hard to find any real flaws which is unusual. Is there any news on how many episodes it will have overall?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not really, Cheeky has thrown that many red herrings in we won't know until he decides to say so.

Jolina is the one with access to the PC's.
Someone matching Monica's description was seen using the PC's.
Angel's entire story sounded just like the dad made the third girl sound.
Bella has been hanging around both Elaine and the MC a bit too much and gave up her job probably for the 15 mil.
Elaine also wants to avoid Jolina hinting it could have been Jo with her man.

Could still be anybody.
Wrong. When you show a picture of Monica to Jo, she says: "Nice swimsuit. But, it wasn't her." So, it's not Monica.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, Monica wasn't seen going anywhere near Jo's. Not sure where that even came from.
Are you being purposefully dense?

Someone MATCHING Monica's description was seen. I didn't say Monica herself.

He says it could be Elaine and could even match Monica, it was too vague to be certain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Are you being purposefully dense?

Someone MATCHING Monica's description was seen. I didn't say Monica herself.

He says it could be Elaine and could even match Monica, it was too vague to be certain.
Excuse me? Are you purposefully trying to be a dick? No one said anything about someone matching Monica's description was seen. Unless you have a different version than I do. If that was the case, Jo would've said something when you show her the pic. No. It was either Elaine or Bella. Angel is probably "Dizzy" or MAYBE Dizzy is Lily. But, that seems far fetched because of her age. Also, if you call Lily "Dizzy Lily" she gets very upset.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes