Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
QQ: As previously mentioned - i am updating / extending the final scene with Monica - Straw Poll time....
Should Zarah hang on a little longer watching before she slips off ? Or leave earlier ? Or is timing right?

Gardan

May 3, 2019
QQ: As previously mentioned - i am updating / extending the final scene with Monica - Straw Poll time....
Should Zarah hang on a little longer watching before she slips off ? Or leave earlier ? Or is timing right?
I'm more worried about : what will happened when the girls finds out that MC is really fucking around and considering his
"Dads last will" he might end up fulfilling it without even trying :D

Back to your QQ : I would say it could be fun if one of them see it and maybe more for if they joined
(Zarah or Wanda / Angel : blackmail free fuck for silents)

Btw who is the virgin in this game ? Since you have virgin tag or did i missed it somehow ?

i'm shocked how small this game is with a lot of content! Is there any way to unpack those pictures ? :p

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
did you read the comversation between her and mc in her house ??? she said about her ex, its obviously mv's father
I see why you think that, but there are also a few points that speak against it, first of all Elaine told us that MCs father hated it when his women show skin, can you imagine how much skin a young(er) Angel, who wants to be a model is showing?

But the mature point would be that Angel says that he left her, she was depri before she decided to start working with that agency where by now she already worked for a while. Of course, all that could have happened in a week before MCs father died, but to me it sounds like something that takes place over a few months probably even longer. So why after a year (random date) would MCs father still put her in his will?

So maybe she was dating MCs dad at some point, but she's probably not the gold digger, but only cheeky knows for sure.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I see why you think that, but there are also a few points that speak against it, first of all Elaine told us that MCs father hated it when his women show skin, can you imagine how much skin a young(er) Angel, who wants to be a model is showing?

But the mature point would be that Angel says that he left her, she was depri before she decided to start working with that agency where by now she already worked for a while. Of course, all that could have happened in a week before MCs father died, but to me it sounds like something that takes place over a few months probably even longer. So why after a year (random date) would MCs father still put her in his will?

So maybe she was dating MCs dad at some point, but she's probably not the gold digger, but only cheeky knows for sure.
Some good points. Personally I think MCs father was interested in Angel at some point but then dropped her. The whole barren bitch pointing towards Elaine. But if Angel was the gold digger she would know by now about your father's death but instead she says she hasn't heard from her sugar daddy's for a long time. This assumes everyone is telling the truth though.

In regards to Angel showing skin I think that the dad's priorities changed. Elaine was supposed to be a replacement for MCs mother. So she should be homely and focused on him. By the time he's looking for the "gold digger" he probably desperatle wants another kid since MC is a disappointment to him. So he's looking for someone young and virile. How she shows herself in public takes a backseat.

Reactions: Ramen-

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm not sure Angel is the other woman, if you knew it was a black chick and someone showed you pictures of a white milf you'd hardly say "i'm not sure, the tops are different" you'd mentioned the race.

Reactions: acewinz

rosanero900

Jun 25, 2019
My mod version EP14-1.0 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode) (I'll update the gallery and start function once things get more calm. Still catching back up...)
mod ep15?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
This assumes everyone is telling the truth though.
Which we should, otherwise everyone could be the gold digger (Jenna, Katie, Lily etc) and it would get ridiculous. If Angel would be the gold digger she would know about the death of MCs father, the will and already got her conditions, so why would she tell him so much about her sugar daddy that MC would be dumb to not notice the similarities? She couldn't gain anything from it.

For me personally, it doesn't really matter, cheeky will tell us when the time has come and if it's a character I like I will riot, like most fans will. And you know what, he already expects this, no way you create such lovely characters and let one of them stab you in the back without expecting riots.

Reactions: acewinz

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The other woman and the woman who sent the email could be two different people.
I currently favor this theory personally. I think whoever sent the email did so on behalf of the MCs father. Either as a fuck you or as a test of will kind of thing. "Oh remember those people you loved back then? You're to never see them ever again!". The condition in the will makes more sense that way as well.

Also most people seem to imagine the final woman in the will to be malicious. Just because the father calls her gold digger. But he's a lying manipulative asshole so that means nothing!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes