CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so... update tomorrow ? ;)
It's funny that you ask... I had everything ready for a release tomorrow but Ace has accidentally deleted everything on our shared drive, inadvertently sent me a virus with his latest draft and has somehow given me writers block. So unfortunately it's looking like a February release at this stage. Please don't hate him - everyone makes mistakes.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
It's funny that you ask... I had everything ready for a release tomorrow but Ace has accidentally deleted everything on our shared drive, inadvertently sent me a virus with his latest draft and has somehow given me writers block. So unfortunately it's looking like a February release at this stage. Please don't hate him - everyone makes mistakes.
Please say it's a joke

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Dude I'm freaking out...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's not a joke... But everything I say is a lie. I'll leave that with you to mull over. I'm off to bed! :)
So....everything you say is a lie....but that means that is a lie....which wouldn't be a lie because you always lie which means you dont lie. I think?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Please say it's a joke
Nope all true. It was all part of my diabolical plan to sow discord and destruction to appease my chaos gods. Wait till Cheeky gets tested, a computer virus isn't all I shared! >=)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helloween

May 5, 2018
Can't start chapter 14, at the end of chapter 13 there is no option to start next chapter only end credits.
I have downloaded latest version. Plz help.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can't start chapter 14, at the end of chapter 13 there is no option to start next chapter only end credits.
I have downloaded latest version. Plz help.
Ya, I think NotThea is on the right track. The incest mod is only updated to ep 13 if your using that and I played through the entire new update from the start without issues. If that's not the case though let us know. In the meantime if your still having issues your welcome to my main save file from the start of ep 14. Its my manwhore playthrough though, so you've got it going on with all the girls, but you can at least change the MC's name in options. May wanna change the first number if you want it to appear before page 126 though.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I'm getting a bad vibe here - after what happened to Fantasy, I am beginning to worry Cheeky's 0.16 will be the End Times.
;)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes