goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Shit hits the fan if you tell the truth. Katie flips her shit. I rolled back straight away but we know there is no harem so that will probably cancel out those 2 and Monica when she finds out.

Katie doesn't share and Jenna was only okay with using a cover story, she doesn't know about Katie and that isn't going to go down well.
So what you're saying is the harem route in WTHI is going to end as well as the harem route in Melody? I loved that ending!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
depending on your path..there is a bit of Jenna..a bit of Katie..the model shoot with Zarah,Monica,Wanda and Angel...the content of each depends how you played your route..no other dames appear..also..it is incomplete beta for testing..expect messes and errors..if you want proper complete..go to cheeky's patreon..sub and get it it when it drops in a couple odd weeks...

Reactions: jackkane

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm not sure. After what happens with the Jenna and Katie. Monica just kinda seems boring? idk. Didn't play this update yet so excited to see what happens but I want to wait for the full release.
I think I can understand that. I been a Monica fan since the start, but with so many great characters and her intimacy constantly being on coast for so long. Plus with Elaine being a new taboo milf, perhaps Monica will need some spiciness to keep interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bullet07

Oct 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep15Beta.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.10.2019
Is it patched to incest? Just like the modded one?

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I've Been Working On Monica since the beginning. All the sudden at the end of the photoshoot she breaks up with me. I don't understand what decision it was that caused her to do that. Anyone know how far back I need to go to change a decision to keep her from doing that?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I've Been Working On Monica since the beginning. All the sudden at the end of the photoshoot she breaks up with me. I don't understand what decision it was that caused her to do that. Anyone know how far back I need to go to change a decision to keep her from doing that?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i did the Monica path just because i have to do them all and experience each helping me determine the best route for my tastes..and..gotta say..the Monica path feels like the one that'll lead to the worst endings..concerning the surrounding people..plus..it sometimes creeps me out how flirty etc she was right from the start.."i wanna horn this dude up..but i need a drink first" ya..she just dosnt tick my boxes anymore..Angel on the other hand..this partial update ramped her up the list alot more..girls got game :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've gone off Monica quite a bit... the build-up and all of that stuff was fun and hot, but I'm just not feeling it anymore.
I'm glad I have pages of saves where I declined her advances.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i did the Monica path just because i have to do them all and experience each helping me determine the best route for my tastes..and..gotta say..the Monica path feels like the one that'll lead to the worst endings..concerning the surrounding people..plus..it sometimes creeps me out how flirty etc she was right from the start.."i wanna horn this dude up..but i need a drink first" ya..she just dosnt tick my boxes anymore..Angel on the other hand..this partial update ramped her up the list alot more..girls got game :p
Keep in mind though Rob, early on she was and still is dealing with her business being in danger.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Because you are using the incest mod.

This isn't an incest game so the dev has nothing to do with the mod, you'll need to speak to the person who made it.
Why would anyone play this as an incest game!?

I like a "good" incest game as much as the next guy, but this game was clearly never meant to be in that genre??
I mean the main plot is your dad "fucking" you in the ass as much as possible, leaving you homeless with nowhere to go.
It's part of the main plot of the story!?

In a lot of games, removing the incest plot, makes the game very poor and sloppy, having landlady's and room mates that for some or other un-explained reason feel it's not appropriate to have sex with them. I mean WTF?

I mean in this game there is never a hint of this. The girls are clearly very flattered by your attention from the start.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know when the proper version 15 comes out?

Is it worth to play the Beta or better to wait? This is one of my fave games, so I don't want to spoil it with bugs and non images?

• Angry
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes