Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder how close we are for the end
Somewhere between 6 to 10 episodes left according to Cheeky. He's hoping to hit between 21 and 25 episodes.

Still got quite a lot to do.

We've only scratched the surface of the relactionships and they are looking to get more in depth as well as cover the story which still has quite a lot to go.

It won't be ending anytime soon anyway.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
mod ep15?
as others said waiting till final version of 15 before i start on it and don't expect me to release it same day as 15 comes out ;) I might be able to but...
Yeah. I found it. Thanks. Although, I wish there was one that didn't cover Monica or Jenna. Not a fan of them. So, I'll just choose to not follow those much.
My orig incest mod before i handed it off had option to disable incest an choose who you romance or not... Not sure if that has been kept up with who took it over. so you'll have to ask on its thread.
Any news of the full version of EP15 and the update for your Mod
Thanks
Hopefully later today for EP15... no guarnatee though he is working hard on it... I finally got around to adding a new image for Zarah character speech... (if you don't start chapter over AND are not dating her then you won't see it though...) I might add more image changes in the future but that was more glaring and bothered me since ep 11... :D
My mod a day or two later??? Depends on what's going on here, wife's in hospital again... I'll prob be there all day Saturday... Tonight is holloween... If he does get done and release it today then I might update walkthrough Mod tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I do believe talk of the mod was asked to be kept in the mod thread.

I hate armchair moderating but this isn't an incest game and the mod is entirely separate.
There are two different mods, the other one has its own thread yes, mine doesn't... and the one I'm working on has nothing to do with incest.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
as others said waiting till final version of 15 before i start on it and don't expect me to release it same day as 15 comes out ;) I might be able to but...

My orig incest mod before i handed it off had option to disable incest an choose who you romance or not... Not sure if that has been kept up with who took it over. so you'll have to ask on its thread.

Hopefully later today for EP15... no guarnatee though he is working hard on it... I finally got around to adding a new image for Zarah character speech... (if you don't start chapter over AND are not dating her then you won't see it though...) I might add more image changes in the future but that was more glaring and bothered me since ep 11... :D
My mod a day or two later??? Depends on what's going on here, wife's in hospital again... I'll prob be there all day Saturday... Tonight is holloween... If he does get done and release it today then I might update walkthrough Mod tomorrow.
Yeah. Unable to disable it. Too bad you handed it off. Would've been nice to play your vision of it and also only choose who you wanted with the mod.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well I went ahead and updated my mod :) and full version isn't even up here yet... I beat it for once hehe... Umm I still haven't updated my gallery though sigh...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes