acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz
You took my plan and multiplied it. Not only would you have to seduce Cheekygimp with this strategy, but also his whole staff! I can see why you're on the harem route, my friend. More risk, more reward! It's a privilege to work alongside Generous Souls like you. (y)
Cheeky was pretty easy to seduce really, he "came" onto me first in fact! Phal was a bit problematic, hes kind of a freaky deviant if you get my drift :p. Aeilion though is incredibly quiet, especially for a Frenchman... I keep feeling his eyes on me though... maybe he is a voyeur... Thankfully thus far my years of hedonistic tendencies have paid off! They don't suspect a thing...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no ignore option..game ends right there..at the ending of the lawyer meeting...donno if its my save or whatnot..but so sad :(

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no ignore option..game ends right there..at the ending of the lawyer meeting...donno if its my save or whatnot..but so sad :(
I think I see the problem Rob and can even fix it with my limited coding, but if I'm reading the error right, your not seeing Katie and skipping to the end of the episode anyway(missing the katiedate/beachhouse)?

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5167, in script
    jump E15_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5167, in script
    jump E15_end
  File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15Comp-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15Comp-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15Comp-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15Comp-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep15Comp
Fri Nov 01 00:24:56 2019
Wow... right at the end of the interview... Can't even get to the good parts

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes