Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't need to copy the saves folder over if you are on Windows; the saves are copied to appdata by default for Renpy games. Load the new game and your saves will usually be there, even if you deleted the old folder. :)
This may be dependant upon the system and where you install them. I'm using 8.1, and I install everything on a secondary drive. All the saves get written to the install folder (game\saves), not the appdata path.

(edit: I did find a persistent file for Acting Lessons in my appdata path, though)

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
In the mean time gotta do as NotThea says, and don't forget to copy over your save games folder before deleting. :)
You don't need to copy the saves folder over if you are on Windows; the saves are copied to appdata by default for Renpy games. Load the new game and your saves will usually be there, even if you deleted the old folder. :)
Win10, works exactly as described there. So I would say most of the times no need to worry about saves of Renpy based games - although always check the appdata before deleting stuff.

Funny thing though, if game was renamed during production, appdata renpy backup will sometimes show the old name. Other times it just random number folder.

You wouldn't believe the mess in that folder after I tried so many games and neglected cleaning the leftovers :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Win10, works exactly as described there. So I would say most of the times no need to worry about saves of Renpy based games - although always check the appdata before deleting stuff.

Funny thing though, if game was renamed during production, appdata renpy backup will sometimes show the old name. Other times it just random number folder.

You wouldn't believe the mess in that folder after I tried so many games and neglected cleaning the leftovers :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Had that issue with Space Paws and virtually every flash based game ever. PITA lol

• Haha
Reactions: RobZombi3

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
This may be dependant upon the system and where you install them. I'm using 8.1, and I install everything on a secondary drive. All the saves get written to the install folder (game\saves), not the appdata path.
Odd. I'm running 8.1 with a similar setup (installed to an external HD) and all of my RenPy saves are under appdata.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
My mod version EP15-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode) (For FULL not BETA)
Ty for this but will the incest patch that is compatible with episode 13 work with this mod?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
What's the problem with downloading new updates?

I download the new file - check it works and my saves have carried over - then delete the old version. Nice and tidy, and get my space back.
;)

Red469

May 18, 2018
I noticed some games do save to adppdata and others don't for Renpy on my Win 7 (I know it's time to upgrade, I just loath 10 so badly). So backing up saves has become habit for me. :)
Ya, I agree backing up = good idea
Win 7 = Very good idea :)

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ya, I agree backing up = good idea
Win 7 = Very good idea :)
Staying pre-10 is a safe plan all around. I've decided my next box is just going to be linux-based with my current desktop turned into a VM for times when I absolutely need Windows for something.

Reactions: acewinz

Butch69

Nov 19, 2018
This has become my Favorite Game hands down, it's always been on my top 5. I like most-all of the characters, though I like the story lines where the MC is more dominant, that's personal opinion I know, but I hope there are options for each character arc to go that way. Regardless, so happy there is still content for this coming out. Amazing.

rocarnem

Aug 21, 2018
Language Italian Episodio 15
I decided to share this version in Italian even if it has errors of various kinds including the meaning of some sentences and probably also grammatical ones.
I hope everyone appreciates my good will!
Special thanks to those who will make the necessary corrections!
Unzip and copy / overlay the files in the "game" folder

Lingua Italiana Episodio 15
Ho deciso di condividere questa versione in italiano anche se presenta errori di vario genere incluso il significato di alcune frasi e probabilmente anche grammaticali.
Spero che tutti apprezzino la mia buona volontà!
Un ringraziamento speciale a coloro che apporteranno le correzioni necessarie!
Decomprimi e copia / sovrapponi i file nella cartella "game"

Red469

May 18, 2018
This has become my Favorite Game hands down, it's always been on my top 5. I like most-all of the characters, though I like the story lines where the MC is more dominant, that's personal opinion I know, but I hope there are options for each character arc to go that way. Regardless, so happy there is still content for this coming out. Amazing.
You should dl the incest patch, VN MUCH better with that in it :)
Note: Patch is Ready for dl from the OP, Enjoy the Richer content.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
If you have both Angel and Wanda model for the photoshoot: you can have Wanda try to blow you, at which point you can make her deepthroat you and/or fuck her. If you go for either of those and later have Angel blow you, she'll 'taste' Wanda, and you lose three points with her.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
If you have both Angel and Wanda model for the photoshoot: you can have Wanda try to blow you, at which point you can make her deepthroat you and/or fuck her. If you go for either of those and later have Angel blow you, she'll 'taste' Wanda, and you lose three points with her.
I guess you must cum with Wanda for it to happen. I interrupted her blowjob to fuck her and stopped in the middle of it to show who is boss, so my MC didn't cum on that scene.

There was no loss of points with Angel on my end.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
anyone has a problem with the game crashing after talking to the lawyer if you dont continue with Katie romantically?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes