Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
heyho, just wanna ask which paths exist allready in the Game and which girl works with which route without screw up the Girls?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
That is a complicated question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played it few times (last time ca. release 13.Ep).
im just curious about which Girl can get with which Girl along without crashing relationship.
So for Example Katie has no Trouble making out with her 2 Friends or Angel but has trouble if you Fuck Elaine(?) (the sister of fathers Girlfriend).

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
im just curious about which Girl can get with which Girl along without crashing relationship.
So for Example Katie has no Trouble making out with her 2 Friends or Angel but has trouble if you Fuck Elaine(?) (the sister of fathers Girlfriend).
Ah, that is still a WIP on most fronts, so nothing is set yet. Gonna have to go with your gut. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As Ace said go with your gut. I'm still hoping for a Wanda or Debbie solo. But, who knows. I have a different save for each chick, so however it plays out, I'm still covered. I'm not going for a harem or a 3 or moresome. Don't want it.

Reactions: acewinz

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
Speaking on Katie, there's still a lot left in the story. If you compare her to the beginning, she's made a lot of changes. It wouldn't make sense if she did a complete 180 right now when there are so many episodes left. There's still more to develop as there should be.

The progress from the banter to the teasing to the sex to a romantic date makes a whole lot of sense if you look at every episode as a whole while remembering there's still more to happen. The relationship seems a lot more complex compared to Jenna and Monica's.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Red469

May 18, 2018
My team is Wanda + Debbie. The rest can fuck right off.
Strange... That makes for a very short VN Especially since both of those... correction : Debbie is a side chick, and Wanda... Well she seems more suited to being maid and nothing else, Not even a side chick.

I have a hard time believing that the 'most fan favorite' character is the older woman who has a hard time accepting me telling her to fuck off.
Zarah is allegedly the fan fav? Since when???

Geez, i'm glad i finally started this VN.
Its so good and fun. The walk in the park had me rolling on the floor xD
I have to agree with you... Katies the crazy Sweet Loving sister for sure :)
I am wondering if your playing with the incest mod, if yes then its even funnier...
The dynamic of it just gives it that much more depth.

I'm really liking this game and the build up. The base story is actually compelling and has me interested.
Agreed, its a Fun VN any way you look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have to agree with you... Katies the crazy Sweet Loving sister for sure :)
I am wondering if your playing with the incest patch, if yes then its even funnier...
The dynamic of it just gives it that much more depth.
No I don't use any mods or patches, I like it the way it is.

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.11.2019
Hey what's the name of the file. I'm trying to add a mod and I can't find the file.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey what's the name of the file. I'm trying to add a mod and I can't find the file.
err, what? the name of the file you've just downloaded? it's WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-the66.apk. and good luck with adding a mod.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi, if your referring to incest Mod, Thats in the OP, However, thats ONLY for the pc and maybe mac.
Or did you mean wanting to add a mod to the android version?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes