Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
Hi, if your referring to incest Mod, Thats in the OP, However, thats ONLY for the pc and maybe mac.
Or did you mean wanting to add a mod to the android version?
I wanted to add the mod to the Android version. Most of the time it works the same way as pc but I can't even find the file for the game in my phone.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I wanted to add the mod to the Android version. Most of the time it works the same way as pc but I can't even find the file for the game in my phone.
Are you trying to get the incest mod into the android version...

IF this is the case, you need to first know:

the mod comes zipped,

this first needs to be UNZIPPED on a pc

* then you need to transfer said files onto your device then find where it is and copy Over where you need to However the android version is likely to be different
I am unaware if the same folder exists there of

I trust this helps you, since I have not bothered with android version, I am not that well versed on the How

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I really don't see that happening in this game.
Jenna is quite possessive of the MC, she doesn't even want to share with her sister, so a stranger is definitely out of the running.
I am not sure about that, she likes to watch people having sex and she is into taboo (spoiler if you checked the PC). So a slightly chance that she accepts the Wandasextoy (seems like Wanda will become that) is possible.

The taboo thing makes katie sharing possible too (maybe only if you do the "Katie as decoy" thing)

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
what ya guess, Jenna/Bella could work? Jolina would be interesting too but, when Jenna still have the spyware, who knows...

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
When the times comes, can you add the option of "The only reason i'm nice to that bitch of step mother is to fuck her, and the only reason i want to fuck her is for hate fuck and getting revenge"?

just sayin

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really don't see that happening in this game.
Jenna is quite possessive of the MC, she doesn't even want to share with her sister, so a stranger is definitely out of the running.
The part about Jenna not wanting to share with her sister, we don't know if that is actually true. Even CheekyGimp said that if you tell Katie the truth Katie breaks up with you but Jenna does not. So if Katie had not broke up with the MC Jenna would be sharing you with Katie then.

At first I was thinking it would not be possible to be with both Katie and Jenna either but the more I think about what Katie has said and how good and close the relationship was between Katie and the MC. That even if Katie breaks up with the MC they will get back together even if the MC is together with Jenna still.

If you really look at Katie I think she is as in love with the MC as much as Jenna is except Katie is more volatile which is why she got angry then broke up with the MC. But don't forget that she also got mad at her friends when they were coming on to the MC and got into a fight over it with Debbie but then she cooled off and said they are blood sisters and they share everything. So why would that really be any different with Jenna who is actually her blood sister.

Also in a way I see Katie being in the same boat as Jenna in that the MC helped her to change in a good way. No one has loved Katie the way the MC does. And of all the characters in the game I really believe that the MC genuinely loves both Katie and Jenna and the other girls are more of a fling.

I could see Katie's initial anger subsiding and then working it out with Jenna for both of them to be with the MC just like she did with Debbie.

Of course this is just my opinion and I am not the Dev so really just take this with a grain of salt. ( but of course Im still hoping that happens :) :love: )

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Start of week update
Hi All,
Just wanted to give you all a quick overview on episode 16 plans... Would like to aim for a release date of mid December (or earlier) but will have a better idea as we develop through the chapter and get a feel for overall length and progress.
Please note we are still relatively early in the creation stage for this episode so the plans below could still be tweaked but here are some of the scenes we are currently planning...
The episode should start with Katie and the morning after (if you went on a date with her)
We also plan to feature Debbie, Elaine, Bella, Jolina (including the DogBoy follow-up).
Not saying these are the only characters that will appear. These are just the scenes we are currently creating....More info to follow real soon.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When the times comes, can you add the option of "The only reason i'm nice to that bitch of step mother is to fuck her, and the only reason i want to fuck her is for hate fuck and getting revenge"?

just sayin
I don't want to risk otherwise so I treated her like shit from the start.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Monica/Elaine is set (on my own list) But where to set Bella? With Monica? or Jenna? one thing for sure Katie/Bella, as interesting it would be wont probably work.

Apr 16, 2019
Monica/Elaine is set (on my own list) But where to set Bella? With Monica? or Jenna? one thing for sure Katie/Bella, as interesting it would be wont probably work.
Where theres a will, theres a way.

You can always imagine scenarios where it would work, like Katie pinning Bella down, slapping her, chocking her a bit and screaming "yeah, fuck this bitch's asshole bro!" or something along those lines, like some hate fuck :devilish:

Reactions: acewinz

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Where theres a will, theres a way.

You can always imagine scenarios where it would work, like Katie pinning Bella down, slapping her, chocking her a bit and screaming "yeah, fuck this bitch's asshole bro!" or something along those lines, like some hate fuck :devilish:

well it works sofar with Wanda/Angel xD
but i can imagine Jenna as well. somthing like Jenna likes to watch when MC and Bella have fun, or even a threesome when Bella plays the Big and Jenna the little sis. At first Bella wanna lead Jenna on to show her hows it done, but quick she see she could learn much more from Jenna.
How was Katies reaction again when she heard about Jolina in general? i know when MC Watch TV with Katie and Jenna, that Katie jerks him off and remind him who is his #1 Girl. But is there something more? its long ago the last time i playd Katie/Jo.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Guys a help plz
In ep 13
After calling angel for photoshoot
I get a option to call Wanda for. Photoshoot also
But
When I read walkthrough for help
I didn't see any option???

So
Should I call her or not?? Screenshot_2019-11-14-10-07-08.png

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes