mommyslover

Sep 7, 2018
Hey, let me say first i really enjoy your game, it's great and i am curious where the story is going to. But i am causing problems.
In Chapter 15 the Game says that a lot of Pictures are not available. Starts at Photoshooting with Monica (Mom) when it comes to sexual interaction For example: E15S9_40 not found because its not there.

So i stopped playing because seeing only text and no images makes no sense

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey, let me say first i really enjoy your game, it's great and i am curious where the story is going to. But i am causing problems.
In Chapter 15 the Game says that a lot of Pictures are not available. Starts at Photoshooting with Monica (Mom) when it comes to sexual interaction For example: E15S9_40 not found because its not there.

In my game (loaded in Mega), all images show, NO ERRORS about missing pictures !!!!! NOT BETA VERSION !!!!!!!

Reactions: acewinz

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Are you using any mods? Frequently they're the root of problems like this. You could also have had a corrupted download. Perhaps try downloading it from a different source.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Ya as mentioned not all the mod's on the front page are supported by us and may not be up to date. Plus if you don't have the recent EP15 full update you may have issues. I haven't had seen any other bug reports about missing images. So may wanna do reinstall of the game.

mommyslover

Sep 7, 2018
I checked the downloaded Zip-File and it also doesn't have the requested images. The point is, the story goes on but the needed images are not there. So i have a black screen with story text and on left top it's shown that images are missing. When i go further with story, it loads other image belonging to the point of the story and then again images missing.

Yes i am using the incest+walkthrough mod. till this issues everything was good with mod. so i don'T believe it's because of the mod. I will try another download source and compare both Zip-Files if there is the failure.

Update:

I am a bit confused now, because the first Zip is about 370mb and the new downloaded is about 3Gb but its both E15.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
After checking out so many VN's of a similar nature, very very few respect the choice of the player and don't force them such as WTHI. This is quite an achievement in itself and I'm compelled to write a review. I have a huge appreciation for the team now!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes