Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
No, they were talking about the characters that are meant to be the focus of the next update. Those characters were not being talked about as the gold diggers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I sincerely think is that the Gold digger just can't be Monica or Zarah their pictures have been nullified by Jolina.

However, if I surmize correctly, Jolina and Angel are damn on top of the suspect chain since Angel definitely has the bad ex part and Jolina definitely has the resources and sure can want to keep the MC hanging by acting differently.

Bella is one who seems to be a definite wonderhouse of suspicion and definitely if she is it, Elaine would be pissed right off her head with the backstab this will cause.

Another one that I sincerely dread is Jenna, who has access to every laptop cam and is a proclaimed voyeur but is acting all shy and in such a short time (Real game time) goes bonkers over the MC and she's definitely good with hacking and will not have any trouble sending those emails at all.

Also, My main suspect being Jolina & Angel as they are the only ones whom the MC could have avoided meeting if chosen correct choices not to meet.

Wanda I don't think counts as she is definitely too dumb and there's no connection with Jolina UNLESS it comes out that Jolina is Wanda's sister or something.

Man I am assisting CG in confusing everyone.

Thoughts please?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Thoughts please?
To be honest, right now I'm just going along for the ride. I'm under the impression that we simply don't have a direct evidence that would actually give us the conclusive answer. What we have right now is multiple possibilities where most would fit into the narrative depending on what additional information we have in the future.

Reactions: jaydem and Repuci

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What I sincerely think is that the Gold digger just can't be Monica or Zarah their pictures have been nullified by Jolina.

However, if I surmize correctly, Jolina and Angel are damn on top of the suspect chain since Angel definitely has the bad ex part and Jolina definitely has the resources and sure can want to keep the MC hanging by acting differently.

Bella is one who seems to be a definite wonderhouse of suspicion and definitely if she is it, Elaine would be pissed right off her head with the backstab this will cause.

Another one that I sincerely dread is Jenna, who has access to every laptop cam and is a proclaimed voyeur but is acting all shy and in such a short time (Real game time) goes bonkers over the MC and she's definitely good with hacking and will not have any trouble sending those emails at all.

Also, My main suspect being Jolina & Angel as they are the only ones whom the MC could have avoided meeting if chosen correct choices not to meet.

Wanda I don't think counts as she is definitely too dumb and there's no connection with Jolina UNLESS it comes out that Jolina is Wanda's sister or something.

Man I am assisting CG in confusing everyone.

Thoughts please?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
To be honest, right now I'm just going along for the ride. I'm under the impression that we simply don't have a direct evidence that would actually give us the conclusive answer. What we have right now is multiple possibilities where most would fit into the narrative depending on what additional information we have in the future.
Don't underestimate how sneaky CheekyGimp is. :p He has strewn around a lot of hints.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Deadshot101

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As for Jolina and Angel, I can't think of any route where the MC doesn't accompany Monica to her studio and at least get introduced to Angel (and Wanda), or accompany Jenna to the coffee shop and meet Jolina. Those meetings look compulsory to me.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, they were talking about the characters that are meant to be the focus of the next update. Those characters were not being talked about as the gold diggers.

Well, I wasn't referencing that. I was focusing precisely on who the gold digger might be.

For the sake of knowing exactly what we are talking about, here is the exact post segment from Patreon:

The mystery gold-digger ?

(Definitely stop reading now if you want the Scooby Doo reveal to be a complete mystery.....)

Is this going to be som random nobody that I pull out of the woodwork in the very last episode? No.

Is it someone we have already met? Possibly. But by the end of Episode 16, we will have definitely met her. :)

Does the above mis-direction mean that we only meet her for the first time in episode 16? No. It is purposeful mis-direction. But I will confirm that everything I've written here is true.

Will the identity of the gold-digger change depending on which characters you are / are not romancing? No. The gold-digger's identity will be the same no matter what choices you make.

My interpretation of 'possibly' meant that we might not have met them if we took the 'right' path. However, since I cannot think of anyone who fits that description, I may well be wrong. Maybe 'possibly' means that the player fast-forwarded through that part, which would bring everyone into play. :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Angel had trouble with a Man which would perfectly fit. Wanda and Jolina could it be too.
I was thinking that as well with Angel but it could also be a red herring to throw us off it really is quite the mystery to solve Cheeky has done a great job at keeping us guessing.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
The man-whore route
I'm offended. When have we ever presented ourselves as anything less than Generous Souls, willing to fill the voids in as many hearts (and nether regions) as possible? Man-whore... For shame, sir!

1575718441036.png

I think the only way I could possibly forgive this grave insult short of a flintlock duel of honor is receiving an assurance we will get away with it all... er, I mean, an assurance we will be able to graciously love all characters equally (preferably in our beach house with as few clothes as possible :p). These characters deserve it, after all. Didn't you design them to be loved? It would be a disservice to offer them any less!

All joking aside, very cool that the strings are going to start tangling. As much as I love getting away scott free, victory is so much sweeter when you have to Run the Gauntlet to grab it! And I'm always impressed by the amount of theorycrafting you manage to instigate with your cryptic "tips" - it's a testament to the solid base of intrigue you've built into the game. Great work, CheekyGimp and the rest, and thank you kindly for your efforts!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Don't underestimate how sneaky CheekyGimp is. :p He has strewn around a lot of hints.
I don't doubt there are already a lot of hints lying around. I'm just sure that all of them are circumstantial at the moment, and none of them is definite.

It'll be one of those "oh X,Y,Z hints all fit the explanation, but only after you know the answer" because before the answer is given, X-Y-Z hints work, but also A-B-C hints, E-F-G hints, J-K-L hints, and so on. That's why I've kind of stopped speculating and trying to guess who the gold digger is. There are too many circumstantial hints that would fit multiple different characters to be the gold digger.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I don't doubt there are already a lot of hints lying around. I'm just sure that all of them are circumstantial at the moment, and none of them is definite.

It'll be one of those "oh X,Y,Z hints all fit the explanation, but only after you know the answer" because before the answer is given, X-Y-Z hints work, but also A-B-C hints, E-F-G hints, J-K-L hints, and so on. That's why I've kind of stopped speculating and trying to guess who the gold digger is. There are too many circumstantial hints that would fit multiple different characters to be the gold digger.
Haha. While I admit Cheeky drops circumstantial evidence all over willy nilly. He has also dropped non-circumstantial evidence as well. Some that people have even pointed out in this very forum. But it is always hard to see the forest for the trees. Definitely don't need to stress over it though. Enjoy the game and the girls and let the plot flow. So what if the gold digger fools you? Maybe it will be worth it. ;)

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly it's probably Bella. I'd be uber surprised if it was Jolina, seems to out of left field. Elaine would make sense and so would Monica but those are 50/50 for me. I don't feel like it's a new character.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes