Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Start of week update
Hi All,

Just a quick update to let you know how Episode 16 is progressing. So the good news is that we have enough written to make up a large-sized episode. Currently at 4500 lines long and to put that in context Episode 14 was 4600 lines long and was the second largest episode to date. Episode 15 was an episode and a half and was 6700 lines long.
However, even though we're at 4500 lines -These 4500 lines are "un-polished" so we need to tidy these up. And we still have quite a bit more to add and some scenes to finish so current estimate would be approx 5200- 5500 lines. So still a bit more work to do but it will definitely not be a "short" episode. :)
And that's assuming Jenna doesn't make an appearance (still looking at options to squeeze her in but it will be difficult- although I'm still considering some options...)
So in summary -going to be a much bigger episode than originally planned and rather than stop at our pre-planned size (of 4500) we're going to keep going until we get a fully-rounded episode. Still planning on a Pre-christmas release. And we will be looking for beta test volunteers ($10+ Patrons.
Some teaser images to follow soon....
P.S. And Dogboy's mom will be called Theresa - Thanks for the votes. Does anyone wanna see what she looks like? Or keep it as surprise?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I keep forgetting dog boy please say we can kick his ass for all the trouble he has put Jenna through. I'm pretty sure we could comfort the mom in some way :p so she turns up in episode 16 very interesting indeed another suspect perhaps for the gold digger.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Other characters need a turn. It will come back around to her eventually. It isn't like there's a year in between updates. So chill.
I'm just saying, we promised to help her with her stalker and then turned around and fucked Jolina, Katie and Monica instead of doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes