acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Had a small setback at the start of the week, but we readjusted. I can promise Cheeky was burning the midnight oil to get out the beta to a select few and the whole update hopefully (minus bugs) by Christmas. Also at last count, this EP looks like it turned out as large as the last (and biggest) update at around 6800 lines or so. (We expected 5200ish) So while I hope you guys get our WTHI present soon, I also don't want Cheeky sacrificing his health for it. :p That said, please enjoy the holiday's and don't forget to spend time with loved ones (in the real world, the ones here will wait ;).

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Great! Will beta include all the content (probably with bugs) or it will be less content than the final release?

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
I've been thinking for the past few weeks, now that the story is ramping up with decisions and events starting to coalesce to complete the story, that someone might just have to die before the end of this story. Especially now that I know we still have 9 episodes to go after this one, I feel like the ending could have someone die but whoever dies will probably depend on your choices.

A large part of my soul is screaming at me for even thinking so morbidly, especially after the trauma of Acting Lessons, but a small part is already preparing to deal with the possible blowback of a beloved character's death.

I guess what I'm asking is... Should I and the rest of my pirate comrades be prepared to see anyone die? :unsure::(

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I've been thinking for the past few weeks, now that the story is ramping up with decisions and events starting to coalesce to complete the story, that someone might just have to die before the end of this story. Especially now that I know we still have 9 episodes to go after this one, I feel like the ending could have someone die but whoever dies will probably depend on your choices.

A large part of my soul is screaming at me for even thinking so morbidly, especially after the trauma of Acting Lessons, but a small part is already preparing to deal with the possible blowback of a beloved character's death.

I guess what I'm asking is... Should I and the rest of my pirate comrades be prepared to see anyone die? :unsure::(
Well we did have a house fire planned...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes