Hispanian_Viking

Nov 27, 2018
Just please man don't stretch and prolong this game just for the sake of milking like some devs do it with their games, finish it and move on to the next project cuz that's a lot healthier... please:)
I agree with you mate. I mean, the game is awesome, and the script too. But after a few months of redownloading and re -copy/pasting the savegames. I´m kinda getting tired of this sh*t. I wish the developers just worked focused to get this done, and probably I would make a donation (beacuse I think it deserves it). But this way of going... I dunno man

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I agree that a game shouldn't go on too long but it feels like this one still has room to run. Still several storylines that need to develop further. Curious if the mc can bang all the girls without consequences (I hope) or if it'll catch up to him.
I hope there are consequences. I'm trying to sire the next generation on Debbie and Lily pretty reliably. Angel can come along for the ride if she wants.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I say go on for as long as they want to do it? Let's be real most of the people here don't contribute anything to their Patreon "Including myself, I will Buy the game when it's finished? But not before then." But the point is then making another 10 episodes or however many more episodes they make doesn't effect you financially. So why do you care how many they make?

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Guess I'm in love with a goddess

screenshot0001.jpg

for having 1 of the best date nights ever made in adult VN! I could barely describe her personality. Maybe too lifelike? I never knew if I had to be joking or get romantically linked with Katie. Up to this date night, made to set free a damn firework of emotions, not only visual! Rather for its english humorous writing on dialogs. No mindful thinking in between! Just firing up words to keep tension on stage even when kidding with Francois. Very entertaining! Kudos to the dev(s)

Red469

May 18, 2018
we demand tribute!!!! sacrifice someone on the alter..that'll speed up the update getting here....ok..who volunteers to be burned alive while we drink beer and cheer and leer at your crispy corpse? :D
I nominate that lovely roast pork called Natasha the girl that we already had a Vengeance pork with, shes got just the right amount of Fat too lol That will make a lovely roast me thinks...

(The one that was spreading all them lies then got the best birthday gift EVER... )

thunderrob you gonna do the Carving? I hear ur good with a cleaver....

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes