pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Just finished ep15 and got a few crazy ideas.

1. Lily's parents are doctors. She met your dad while he was there for treatment. She is the "other women" he refers as Dizzy. You have a chance to call her Dizzy Lily when she talks about school nicknames. If you do, she make a remark on the lines of "why did you call me that" Also, I think Angel's ex is just a red herring.

2. Bella is the evil sister. I think knew of the conditions of the will. She said that she dug your stuff out of the trash, but I think she did that so you would not want to go back to Elaine's ever again. Which would mean Elaine would get her part and indirectly Bella as she would take over controlling her sister as the dad did. She has already quit her job and moved in. Then there was the scene were she walked in to see you and Elaine talking nicely and she started picking to try get us to fight. Also I think she is trying to do the seducing angle to play victim at some point.

3. Joline said she was good with computer but was too busy to do the wifi herself. I think she counter hacked Jenna's hack and has been spying on the spies. That how she knew you had a second hot sister. There more to her than that though. Just haven't figured it out. I don't think she is the other women.

4. Not sure who the emailer is yet. It is someone close to you though. The sent messages to all you friends asking for a place to crash. It just happen only mom replied. Either Elaine's guilt or Bella's greed are best guesses.

Final thought.

Did anyone else kind of expect a crazy old naked lady to start yelling at you and the girls while at the beach for being dressed at a nudist beach. Then demand you get undressed or leave before she told the authorities?

doitm8

Aug 7, 2019
Hi I really like this game but i got stuck when this error appeared, i can only pick 2 choices and both give the same error, has anyone encountered it yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just finished ep15 and got a few crazy ideas.

1. Lily's parents are doctors. She met your dad while he was there for treatment. She is the "other women" he refers as Dizzy. You have a chance to call her Dizzy Lily when she talks about school nicknames. If you do, she make a remark on the lines of "why did you call me that" Also, I think Angel's ex is just a red herring.

2. Bella is the evil sister. I think knew of the conditions of the will. She said that she dug your stuff out of the trash, but I think she did that so you would not want to go back to Elaine's ever again. Which would mean Elaine would get her part and indirectly Bella as she would take over controlling her sister as the dad did. She has already quit her job and moved in. Then there was the scene were she walked in to see you and Elaine talking nicely and she started picking to try get us to fight. Also I think she is trying to do the seducing angle to play victim at some point.

3. Joline said she was good with computer but was too busy to do the wifi herself. I think she counter hacked Jenna's hack and has been spying on the spies. That how she knew you had a second hot sister. There more to her than that though. Just haven't figured it out. I don't think she is the other women.

4. Not sure who the emailer is yet. It is someone close to you though. The sent messages to all you friends asking for a place to crash. It just happen only mom replied. Either Elaine's guilt or Bella's greed are best guesses.

Final thought.

Did anyone else kind of expect a crazy old naked lady to start yelling at you and the girls while at the beach for being dressed at a nudist beach. Then demand you get undressed or leave before she told the authorities?
I really am loving your theories on who the emailer is and the MC's fathers third girlfriend could be! I must admit I kinda got dragged into thinking the third girlfriend may have been the receptionist from Mom's work (mind blank moment on the name).

And I agree the old wrinkly cockblocker always seems to be in any game that's on a beach hahaha

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi I really like this game but i got stuck when this error appeared, i can only pick 2 choices and both give the same error, has anyone encountered it yet?

Cheeky just found this error the other day. Will be fixed in the upcoming build and in the meantime if you throw this attachment into your game folder and overwrite it should fix it. :)

Reactions: doitm8

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Cheeky just found this error the other day. Will be fixed in the upcoming build and in the meantime if you throw this attachment into your game folder and overwrite it should fix it. :)
Wow, quick tech support! :)

Do you guys know about the Ren'Py "default" statement? It will define the variable on game start or save load. Very useful for avoiding errors like this, which I assume was a variable being defined inside a path that wasn't taken.

Reactions: Abhai

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow, quick tech support! :)

Do you guys know about the Ren'Py "default" statement? It will define the variable on game start or save load. Very useful for avoiding errors like this, which I assume was a variable being defined inside a path that wasn't taken.

I'm still learning renpy coding myself, but this was simply a matter of a variable typo. KsuSM vs KsusM lol
Wouldn't a default statement though cause issues if it ends up over-riding previous player choices?
Usually we just set variables = 0 at the start of any ep they are introduced and work from there since they carryover unless they are temps.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm still learning renpy coding myself, but this was simply a matter of a variable typo. KsuSM vs KsusM lol
Wouldn't a default statement though cause issues if it ends up over-riding previous player choices?
Usually we just set variables = 0 at the start of any ep they are introduced and work from there since they carryover unless they are temps.
default will create and set the variable only if it doesn't already exist. So if you have

foo = True

and later

default foo = 7

The value 7 won't override True.

Now, let's say you release a bug fix patch that adds a new variable to track something, and put the definition at the start of the file. You only set the value inside a block that gets called based on player choice.

SpilledOnMonicaBlouse = False

SpilledOnMonicaBlouse = True

But someone has a save after the definition, and doesn't take the path where it's set to true. Later you check it

if SpilledOnMonicaBlouse:

This will cause an error, because the variable isn't defined. But if you defined it with "default", it would get defined in that player's save when the save is loaded, even though the save is past the code that defines it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
default will create and set the variable only if it doesn't already exist. So if you have

foo = True

and later

default foo = 7

The value 7 won't override True.

Now, let's say you release a bug fix patch that adds a new variable to track something, and put the definition at the start of the file. You only set the value inside a block that gets called based on player choice.

SpilledOnMonicaBlouse = False

SpilledOnMonicaBlouse = True

But someone has a save after the definition, and doesn't take the path where it's set to true. Later you check it

if SpilledOnMonicaBlouse:

This will cause an error, because the variable isn't defined. But if you defined it with "default", it would get defined in that player's save when the save is loaded, even though the save is past the code that defines it.
Good to know. I think like most we do our level best to avoid adding any variables to past ep's it could be useful a few times where what we thought were small choices that wouldn't mean much could have actually used a variable down the line.

doitm8

Aug 7, 2019
Its me again :cry:

Now im having a problem later on in the game, i'd encountered this one before but i read it was due to the mod i was playing with so i deleted the game, downloaded the uncompressed file, didnt install any mod and started a new save, nevertheless, I still get the same Error.

I'd really appreciate some help.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Its me again :cry:

Now im having a problem later on in the game, i'd encountered this one before but i read it was due to the mod i was playing with so i deleted the game, downloaded the uncompressed file, didnt install any mod and started a new save, nevertheless, I still get the same Error.

I'd really appreciate some help.
Hehe, ya that one is known too. I posted a fixed ep15.rpy file some posts back, but honestly you don't need it. That jump in the lawyer office is supposed to skip to the end of the EP if you aren't romancing Katie. So all you are missing is the point totals at the end of the ep. Will also be fixed in the next release.

• Haha
Reactions: doitm8

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Hehe, ya that one is known too. I posted a fixed ep15.rpy file some posts back, but honestly you don't need it. That jump in the lawyer office is supposed to skip to the end of the EP if you aren't romancing Katie. So all you are missing is the point totals at the end of the ep. Will also be fixed in the next release.
Please send a fixed again ep15.rpy. I only found Episode13.rpy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it a possible to avoid picnic date and sleep with Monika? I don't want anything to do with her. I was told you can complete avoid sexual with her but there is no choice.
tenor (2).gif
I never tried it myself (why would i?) but i suppose if you keep hers points low by avoiding her, being cold etc...it should be option to "avoid (anything) sexual" with that hot milf;)
But then again if you asking this, probably you tried it already with no luck in "avoiding", so Monica truly could be "the one" for mc and couldnt be avoided:p
Btw, when playing these games i tend to avoid any nonsexual relation among mc and any in-game girl/woman whenever it's possible:ROFLMAO:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 487471
I never tried it myself (why would i?) but i suppose if you keep hers points low by avoiding her, being cold etc...it should be option to "avoid (anything) sexual" with that hot milf;)
But then again if you asking this, probably you tried it already with no luck in "avoiding", so Monica truly could be "the one" for mc and couldnt be avoided:p
Btw, when playing these games i tend to avoid any nonsexual relation among mc and any in-game girl/woman whenever it's possible:ROFLMAO:
I just don't like old and fat woman, that is all. I reject any sexual option with her but still being nice, give her harmless compliment.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes