satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
So anyone know if the final release will have some more scenes or this is all we get with this update?
BTW that Elaine scene:love: was hooot but shooort:(, well i guess we building up the tension like we did with Monica tho i hope it will be a better execute intercourse scene with her (did not like those POV angles with Monica sex scene, Katie 3rd person view in the beach house sex scene were waaaay better)... but is just my preference.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Gusy somebody know whis chapter is the last one( I mean on this chapter game gonna be finished) or its gonna be more chapters?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's ending already? Or does "final scene" mean as in THIS update?
I'd imagine it's ending soon. But no, they mean the final scene of this version.

We're close to finding out what Elaine's conditions were and possibly even who Dizzy is (Bella).

Then it'll be a matter of untangling the mess the MC is in with all the girls he's fucking and making a choice as to who he's going with or if he's leaving the house and the girls for the money.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Bella is a nutjob, like honestly, what's wrong with you women? I don't want your old broke ass, leave my dick the fuck alone. Elaines scene was nice and I like Theresa, and I obviously can't tell what exactly happened in other episodes but this was quite disappointing, also why is the MC such a slouch not checking the USB and not bringing any kind of proof to the talk with Theresa. Not going to start with the daddy stuff since some people have that fetish, but damn, good thing I only play for the story and characters not for touching myself.

Sounds more negative than it is and not liking 1/16 episodes doesn't make it a bad game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'd imagine it's ending soon. But no, they mean the final scene of this version.

We're close to finding out what Elaine's conditions were and possibly even who Dizzy is (Bella).

Then it'll be a matter of untangling the mess the MC is in with all the girls he's fucking and making a choice as to who he's going with or if he's leaving the house and the girls for the money.
The only viable option I see is take all the money and invest/spend it all so they can't do anything and since there's room, live in your beach house with your harem. Periodically use his horse dick to solve any problems that may arise and live happily ever after. :sneaky:

• Haha

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The only viable option I see is take all the money and invest/spend it all so they can't do anything and since there's room, live in your beach house with your harem. Periodically use his horse dick to solve any problems that may arise and live happily ever after. :sneaky:
Unfortunately it was already explained he'd get it in installments and would be cut off and sued if he broke the agreement.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes