Ratata21

May 6, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep16Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.12.2019

Thanks happy holidays

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
does anyone know how to progress your relationship with monica during the photoshoot? i tried going back to my earlier saves but it still ends up with her breaking it off with me.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yep. Same here. After meeting, error message and can't get past it. No ignore option either.
To those having issues with the lawyer. You are still using EP15. The Ep16 beta is compressed version only , and that is the only one updated on the this thread.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm... Not sure what could cause anyone issues going from ep 15 to 16 beta unless it's modded. I did hear of a few with issues going from ep15 beta into 16 beta. (They needed to restart from the katie dinner date).
Anyway, here is a quick save for the start of ep 16 beta when romancing everyone if it will help.
@
Thrudgelmirator
@
DaveSAlan

@
TheFonze

Reactions: petedragon
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes