Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
That's Monica's lust, which gets wrapped up into the Monica variable at some point. I believe that Monica variable is the only one being used in this update.
Luckily for me, MonicaL added up to Monica and now it exceeds the max, which I totally don't mind ;) Same as re-playing the whole content once more from that point ;)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I wonder if we have a shot at Debbies heart, I mean you can tell her that you want only her and she's kind of cute in that moment before she goes back to slut mode.

Also, what kind of drama will she start in the future if you tell her you want Lily for yourself or don't want to help her?

If Bella is Dizzy, MCs dad probably told her if she wants the money she needs to get pregnant with MCs baby, that would explain why she can't accept a no.

And we should get rid of Holina, she added nothing but drama to MCs life.

The save is at the end of EP.15 You fucked Debbie, Lily and Romancing Elain and you might still have a chance with Holina.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
why does it say episode 16 but download is 15?
It's only a beta, and we released it compressed to help people with slower downloads. That is why only the link for the compressed version is the actual ep 16 beta in the post. Full release will have all the usual size's and variety.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I wonder if we have a shot at Debbies heart, I mean you can tell her that you want only her and she's kind of cute in that moment before she goes back to slut mode.

Also, what kind of drama will she start in the future if you tell her you want Lily for yourself or don't want to help her?

If Bella is Dizzy, MCs dad probably told her if she wants the money she needs to get pregnant with MCs baby, that would explain why she can't accept a no.

And we should get rid of Holina, she added nothing but drama to MCs life.

The save is at the end of EP.15 You fucked Debbie, Lily and Romancing Elain and you might still have a chance with Holina.
There seemed to be a lot of requests for a real shot with solo Debbie despite her love of Lily and lesbian preference. Who are we to argue? :p (It won't be an easy path though fyi, she has loved Lily for a long time after all.)

Sad you don't like Jolina, she is awkward at times, but I thought she was loveable even before I joined up. :)

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
There seemed to be a lot of requests for a real shot with solo Debbie despite her love of Lily and lesbian preference. Who are we to argue? :p (It won't be an easy path though fyi, she has loved Lily for a long time after all.)

Sad you don't like Jolina, she is awkward at times, but I thought she was loveable even before I joined up. :)
In the end none of them can compare as you're clearly the best girl, acewinz :)

• Wow
Reactions: acewinz

Ragnarnz

Nov 23, 2018
Im up to the 2nd visit to the solicitor and I keep getting and error screen that I cant get passed? like a missing file screen

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yea possibly, How do I fix this? do I just download a new mode and carry my saves over?
your saves are safe in roaming..you can delete the game and install a fresh copy and you should be fine..but for peace of mind just copy the save directory somewhere temp when ya do in case you are nervous

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes