Aug 7, 2018
Sad you don't like Jolina, she is awkward at times, but I thought she was loveable even before I joined up. :)
As someone who's not really interested in Jolina either - it's not that she's bad, it's just the game has so many great girls that she gets overshadowed. In many other games I'd consider her top-tier waifu.

Reactions: acewinz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Old Man Theory time again :D
Katie:Your best bet for a perfect total love forever ending..i think..if you were nice to the lawyer,you will end up with the money because he will help you out and show the will to be fucked up...so ya..you+Katie eternal filthy rich bliss...she only wants you all you..money means jackshit to her.
Katie+Lily+Debbie:do not think it will elad to perfect harmony..just alot of wild sex and eventual boredom..think that is the fap-route only not the romantic end.
Jenna:(+whoever you invite along)Jenna is kinky AF..a wildchild..she'll wanna spend her life with you PLUS have 3-somes etc..she'll prolly be down for being tied up spanked and fucked in public...and will stay by your side for life..also if nice to the lawyer..you'll get the money with Jenna :D
Monica:i cant see it..it has no lasting power because of the age diff...plus unlike Katie i do not think you'll get the money if you go for her.
Wanda:safe bet..she's filthy rich already...prolly pregnant AF now..has zero interest in your money...needs some mental adjustment..and i think she wants to beloved..something is missing in her life and i think its cold standoffish rich parents..thats why she is how she is..so stop being mean and show her love and i think she could be a keeper..also..you'll get the money..she aint one of the nono dames in the will.
Angel:tough one..in the end..i think she may be Dizzy..and also a golddigger...i could be wrong and she could be pure waifu..but some of the dialogue has me wary...i hope i am wrong..i really like her alot.
Jo:after this update she is a NO..she is definitely a golddigger and will drain you dry...pity really because she is not TOO old like Monica and you could have a good life if she werent only there for the money
Bella:i think she truly is in total love with the MC...BUT..the money would be nice too..i think she is a loyal loving partner with a wiff of golddigger in here...she could be a good wife if you control her CC's :D
Elaine:personally my fav..i love her look..she's classy AF gorgeous...BUT...she is the biggest mystery..i want to believe she wants to do right..and she is not as old as Monica so you could have a good life with her..BUT...i also feel she could be playing TF outta you and you are in for a huge fall if you pursue her..she's the biggest mystery of them all.
Lily:if you treat her well..with respect and not as a sexdoll..i think she could be wife material..she obviously dosnt give two shits about material stuff..she is more about the person...i think if you pursue her she could be a permanent wife type...if you invite Debbie and Katie in though..i dont think it will work out at all...she is not about the sex..she is about the depth.
Debbie:i think....if you keep away from the Lily stuff she could be all yours...sure she might on occasion miss pussy...but she is in love with you so will overcome..if you add Lily to it..she'll be Lily's gal and you as an occasional sexvite...also..zero fucks to give bout your money.
Natasha:really want her to return..i like her alot(her look ..she's a beauty) but..she'd be the ultimate Golddigger and bleed your bank dry AF fast :D but you ca fuck her anywhere anytime :D
Zarah:she's just a sex-mommy..no relationship other than anytime you wanna fuck Zarah is open for business.
In the end..my saves i am hoping on most are my solo Katie my solo Bella my solo Elaine and hope the Wanda/Angel/Nastaha paths grow because they are all favs too..the rest..i personally have less interest in...have fun folks and remember..this is just old man shit and no basis in any knowledge or insight... :D

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Just finished the update and got to the black screen with "Beta end!" and were like "Wtf, didn't I play assertive enough?!?" :unsure:. Took a couple of seconds before I realised "Oh, that kind of Beta..." :geek:

Btw, love all the jealousy/rivalry and really hope there is some way to capitalize on that in a sexy way later on, rather than the harem route either ending badly or happy go lucky where everybody loves everybody with all the ladies sharing the MC sisterly and without any sort of drama/conflict/rivalry. But I know how these things usually go, so I'm not holding my breath. :cry:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Just finished the update and got to the black screen with "Beta end!" and were like "Wtf, didn't I play assertive enough?!?" :unsure:. Took a couple of seconds before I realised "Oh, that kind of Beta..." :geek:

Btw, love all the jealousy/rivalry and really hope there is some way to capitalize on that in a sexy way later on, rather than the harem route either ending badly or happy go lucky where everybody loves everybody with all the ladies sharing the MC sisterly and without any sort of drama/conflict/rivalry. But I know how these things usually go, so I'm not holding my breath. :cry:
I haven't even looked to check if he's doing anything with those cumulative jealousy scores. Are some of the women sniping at each other if you wind them up? That's actually the kind of thing that would require a replay and I wouldn't even mind.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file. This guide aims for a possible harem ending (Not confirmed for now), so most scenes will be viewable.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

* Update: Walkthrough has been update with Episode 15!

** I will only update the walkthrough when the FINAL version of each new build has been released by Cheeky since there is a possibility that some scenes may change after his team has gotten feedback from the BETA build. Also, I have a life too so don't expect the walkthrough to be updated instantly after a new release, of course I will get onto it right away when I have time to do so!
bro please provide ch16 walkthrough

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT and JohnJG

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm am playing this game online through a site and unfortunately, during the handjob seen with Katie at Episode 8's end, the game freezes.

In addition, all sex scenes after this one freeze as well and make the game unplayable/un-enjoyable.

Is there anywhere or to anyone I can complain about this bug?

This is a really great game and it would be a shame not to see the whole story through!
Ya, gamecore? They didn't do a very good job of converting our game (without permission). Our offline version has no such issues (at least until EP16 beta, though so far we have heard nothing game breaking). Could even use Phalzyr's mod to get your char to the that Ep you had issues and not have to replay much. I actually hooked a few gamecore converts up with save files too via discord. Patreons get a lot better tech support. ;)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Game is really Great. One little Annoyance for me is the amount of banter between characters it kinda draws on to long. love the Game. Thanks

1577471322474.png

Reactions: CheekyGimp

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
ah fuck just stumbled onto this game, and liked it way to much, but im praying the harem route doesn't end badly, i know some people dont like the idea of everyone just sharing MC and being happy about it but fingers crossed we atleast get an ending like that, its an easy choice for me to go katie/jenna/monica or outside girls and i'd pick katie/jenna/monica everytime, but if i had to choose amongst katie/jenna/monica i honestly don't know who i would pick. the writing doesn't make me want to pick one over the others are leave the others hurt especially after you spent all this time being a manipulative prick who makes them all fall head over heels for you lol.

otherwise amazing game, good writing, good renders. recommend checking it out if you haven't already. Kind of happy i waited until ep 15 to play because it gave me a lot of content to play without having to wait for updates. looking forward to future updates!

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I haven't even looked to check if he's doing anything with those cumulative jealousy scores. Are some of the women sniping at each other if you wind them up? That's actually the kind of thing that would require a replay and I wouldn't even mind.
There's low intensity jealousy all the time, but so far, I can only remember encountering three cases of more antagonistic and direct conflict-oriented rivalry between the women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would love for there to open up a couple of fronts between Kate, Jenna and Monica. There's something really deliciously depraved about a mother and daugther accusing each other of being whores/sluts because of a rivalry over a man... :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think there will be assorted mini-harems..but i do not think they will lead to romantic good endings..just..ya know..sex-endings where they all boinked happily ever after..with zero commitment...and if ya played this from the start and are emotionally invested in this game like so many of us..we want the meaningful endings :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: woody and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There's low intensity jealousy all the time, but so far, I can only remember encountering three cases of more antagonistic and direct conflict-oriented rivalry between the women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would love for there to open up a couple of fronts between Kate, Jenna and Monica. There's something really deliciously depraved about a mother and daugther accusing each other of being whores/sluts because of a rivalry over a man... :p
There are plans.... :)

Reactions: sabadongelov

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
There are plans.... :)
Great to hear!

In contrast to Dboy203 I would prefer an ending where the MC get to keep his harem (or at least part of it) but with jealousy/conflict/drama/rivalry between at least some of the women intact. Both as a nod to realism and because rivalry and catfighting is sexy. Extra sexy when they bring the competative spirit to the sex, trying to outdo each other or using the MC:s cock as a weapon to hurt their rivals (woman A pushing down the head of woman B as B is sucking the MC off, forcing his cock down B:s throat and/or woman B grabbing hold of the MC:s cock midstroke during fucking and angling it down/up, so that it goes into woman A:s ass instead of her pussy, that kind of thing).

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great to hear!

In contrast to Dboy203 I would prefer an ending where the MC get to keep his harem (or at least part of it) but with jealousy/conflict/drama/rivalry between at least some of the women intact. Both as a nod to realism and because rivalry and catfighting is sexy. Extra sexy when the bring the competative spirit to the sex, trying to outdo each other or using the MC:s cock as a weapon to hurt their rivals (woman A pushing down the head of woman B as B is sucking the MC off, forcing his cock down B:s throat and/or woman B grabbing hold of the MC:s cock midstroke during fucking and angling it down/up, so that it goes into woman A:s ass instead of her pussy, that kind of thing).
Kinky. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: sabadongelov

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
There seemed to be a lot of requests for a real shot with solo Debbie despite her love of Lily and lesbian preference. Who are we to argue? :p (It won't be an easy path though fyi, she has loved Lily for a long time after all.)
It's not the ending that I want to see the most but I think it might be interesting, Debbie herself said that it might be just a super hard crush on her part and Lily might not be open for that. She also said that there is a real attraction (more than just physical) between MC and her. Also, you have lesbian stats already included, so I think you could sell some variants of that story part. Something like if Lily has no lesbian points she is not interested in Debbie.

You could make a perfect Debbie ending hard to get like No Katie sex, no Lily sex, no Lily lesbian points and a high Debbie score. Obviously a Lily solo ending would also only work if her lesbian score is low enough.

Sad you don't like Jolina, she is awkward at times, but I thought she was loveable even before I joined up. :)
Don't be sad, I don't really know why I dislike her so much now, but I was never a fan of hers even when she got introduced. I think it might be because neither her looks nor her personality trigger anything for me. Look wise, it's a bit like with Jennifer Lawrence, she's definitely beautiful, but there is zero attraction.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Don't be sad, I don't really know why I dislike her so much now, but I was never a fan of hers even when she got introduced. I think it might be because neither her looks nor her personality trigger anything for me. Look wise, it's a bit like with Jennifer Lawrence, she's definitely beautiful, but there is zero attraction.
Everyone has preferences. That is why we have more than one girl. :)

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
sorry for my possible ignorance, but there was nothing new in this update? The last scene from last update ended the game

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes