seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
your saves are safe in roaming..you can delete the game and install a fresh copy and you should be fine..but for peace of mind just copy the save directory somewhere temp when ya do in case you are nervous
Note that in Ren'py there are two save locations: (1) for saves for the current play through, in the game folder, in the saves folder. (2) All saves including previous chapters are in the hidden folder Users > Username > AppData > Roaming > Renpy > WhereTheHeartIs-****** [AppData is a hidden folder unless you have show hidden folders on in Views, these instructions, of course, are for the Windows platform.]

You can always go there if the locally-saved games get messed up somehow.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
^ I have heard several reports of windows x though mucking about with appdata folders. Backups are your friend. :)

1Thali

Dec 3, 2019
Im up to the 2nd visit to the solicitor and I keep getting and error screen that I cant get passed? like a missing file screen
have same problem

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5167, in script
jump E15_end
File "C:\Users\Ryzen\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Ryzen\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
AS far as my mod goes I'll update it once I notice the full version is up here. How long it takes me to notice is another thing... I'm spending most of my day hours at nursing home with wife...
As outstanding as your mod is and we all appreciate and applaud your efforts, family comes FIRST! I don't know the full situation with your wife, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

May 26, 2019
I'm am playing this game online through a site and unfortunately, during the handjob seen with Katie at Episode 8's end, the game freezes.

In addition, all sex scenes after this one freeze as well and make the game unplayable/un-enjoyable.

Is there anywhere or to anyone I can complain about this bug?

This is a really great game and it would be a shame not to see the whole story through!

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
If you MUST play the beta on a Mac... download the PC version and replace the "Game" folder in any of the renpy games currently in your collection. Works like a charm.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Compressed beTA 16 is ALL WE GOT!!!
Compressed:
Win/Linux
: - - - - -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
BETA means ironing out any bugs ... story should be done.
Ep.16 Beta
BETA version. Doesn't include "the final scene and some polish".

Ep.15 BETA
BETA VERSION expect typos, errors and/or incomplete scenes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
As outstanding as your mod is and we all appreciate and applaud your efforts, family comes FIRST! I don't know the full situation with your wife, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you.

I'm am playing this game online through a site and unfortunately, during the handjob seen with Katie at Episode 8's end, the game freezes.

In addition, all sex scenes after this one freeze as well and make the game unplayable/un-enjoyable.

Is there anywhere or to anyone I can complain about this bug?

This is a really great game and it would be a shame not to see the whole story through!
Complain to whatever that site is... That isn't an official supported host that I'm aware of. Either dload the game from here or from patreon. play it locally if they haven't got it workign right.

is the beta anything close to the full release that will come out? Or is it the full episode?
Some stuff is always held back for full release. I wasn't involved this release at all so I can't tell you what this time but sure Ace will once he gets on :)

max27

May 28, 2017
BETA means ironing out any bugs ... story should be done.
Ep.16 Beta
BETA version. Doesn't include "the final scene and some polish".

Ep.15 BETA
BETA VERSION expect typos, errors and/or incomplete scenes
What are the name of these games?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes