alexander1111

Nov 15, 2017
Can I fuck monica or stay with in this game i have interess only monica. This my first game when i dont have interest harem. And how i can up lust and relationship? Thanks for help who answer

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can I fuck monica or stay with in this game i have interess only monica. This my first game when i dont have interest harem. And how i can up lust and relationship? Thanks for help who answer
yup, you can pick or choose individual girls or more than one. Monica likes compliments that aren't to racy to start. You can usually tell if you made the right choices by her reaction/facial expression.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All - We are looking to expand the WTHI team in the New Year and before I start posting externally, I wanted to post here as the preference would be to recruit someone who is already a fan.
Our main priority is to recruit a Daz3D artist / animator on a revenue share basis, so please DM me for more details if interested.
Also - Outside of formally joining the team, if any of you are interested in helping out proof-reading, etc. (familiarity with renpy would be a requirement) -please DM me also.
Thanks,

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I am a massive fan of this game but how do you get away from the debbie and lily lesbian route with katie and the mc as that's not something I am interested in and don't want a threesome or foursome with them and also don't want katie in the lesbian path either ?? I noticed that there are options but even tho I refused debbie and lily multiple times and was even rude and VERY blunt with them there are still scenes where debbie and lily try and seduce the mc hmmm it's like either you accept them (in a sexual way or wanting to be watched) on the katie route then put up with it or don't do the katie route. Maybe i'm messing up somewhere along the way but I don't like the friends and katie sharing bullshit

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I am a massive fan of this game but how do you get away from the debbie and lily lesbian route with katie and the mc as that's not something I am interested in and don't want a threesome or foursome with them and also don't want katie in the lesbian path either ?? I noticed that there are options but even tho I refused debbie and lily multiple times and was even rude and VERY blunt with them there are still scenes where debbie and lily try and seduce the mc hmmm it's like either you accept them (in a sexual way or wanting to be watched) on the katie route then put up with it or don't do the katie route. Maybe i'm messing up somewhere along the way but I don't like the friends and katie sharing bullshit
You won't be forced into anything, but that may not stop them from hitting on you or flirting and some scenes with them may require going through without the sex.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Folks - Full release of Ep16 is coming very soon, so please let us know if you have spotted any other errors / typos, etc. or let me know if you have any general feedback (scenes you did/did not like), etc.
Cheeky...looks like some major story updates and fixes made to game! You've been busy :)

Any chance of the MAC 16 version being shared, I'll be happy to report bugs for ya.
:D

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Folks - Full release of Ep16 is coming very soon, so please let us know if you have spotted any other errors / typos, etc. or let me know if you have any general feedback (scenes you did/did not like), etc.
Would Very soon mean before this year ends? :love: :p

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Only the compressed version of ep16 has been leaked. Its better to just wait for the full episode 16 if you don't want to use the compressed beta version.
Ok I haven´t tried it I thought it is the same because bei MAC compressed stand 15.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Can't wait until we get to do more with Elaine than just tasting her juices
Dude i think we will have to wait some time:cry: before we'll see Elaine :love: again cuz next updates will have the beach house day with the girls and then weekend at the spa so that should take one update if not two... so no Elaine:love: for a couple of updates, God i really hope i'm talking bullshit here and Elaine:love: will be in every update...:)

Reactions: Abhai
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes