acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Bella should also be in the "Mature" category. And dog boys mom.

I enjoy all of the the women. Going to need multiple saves by the end of the game.
Pretty sure Bella appears to be in early 30's at most. Not sure that qualifies as mature. ;) Theresa is much closer at late 30's I figure.

Reactions: Abhai

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Pretty sure Bella appears to be in early 30's at most. Not sure that qualifies as mature. ;) Theresa is much closer at late 30's I figure.
Well MC said he had crush on Bella since he was 13... We know MC is 19 at the current state of the game (his mother died when he was 11 and says that it was 8 years ago). So that makes it 6 years that he had the hots for Bella. So if she was even 18 back then that means she's now 24. To me Bella looks at most 27. Her dress code is still youthful (with the plated white miniskirt). My guess is she hasn't entered her 30s yet.
And about the ethnicity - for me Zarah is a latina milf and Lily is hawaiian.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I get one error, I've ignored all the girls except Jenna and Elaine. I haven't had that error yet. My WT mod is installed, but I don't think it has anything to do with it, if I don't ignore Katie, the error won't come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: I cannot ignore the error in the game, I can only roll back or quit

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I get one error, I've ignored all the girls except Jenna and Elaine. I haven't had that error yet. My WT mod is installed, but I don't think it has anything to do with it, if I don't ignore Katie, the error won't come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: I cannot ignore the error in the game, I can only roll back or quit
That error was from Ep 15 beta and was fixed in Ep 15 full and on. Looks like both your WT and incest version are using the beta version rpy. Was simply a mislabeled jump. Should be E15_End. I fixed it in your WT mod version ep15.rpy below since I wasn't sure if you had made dialog alterations, but it's possible some other minor corrections have been made to our original version since EP15beta. Just so you are aware.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
That error was from Ep 15 beta and was fixed in Ep 15 full and on. Looks like both your WT and incest version are using the beta version rpy. Was simply a mislabeled jump. Should be E15_End. I fixed it in your WT mod version ep15.rpy below since I wasn't sure if you had made dialog alterations, but it's possible some other minor corrections have been made to our original version since EP15beta. Just so you are aware.
that's strange, i don't use beta version, i don't make mod for that, i always wait for the full version.
thanks for the help

Reactions: acewinz

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well MC said he had crush on Bella since he was 13... We know MC is 19 at the current state of the game (his mother died when he was 11 and says that it was 8 years ago). So that makes it 6 years that he had the hots for Bella. So if she was even 18 back then that means she's now 24. To me Bella looks at most 27. Her dress code is still youthful (with the plated white miniskirt). My guess is she hasn't entered her 30s yet.
And about the ethnicity - for me Zarah is a latina milf and Lily is hawaiian.
Yep, 27 is around where my head is at for Bella. But... it is not specified so open to player's own imagination.

For me, Zarah and Lily are obviously of mixed race but I'd edge towards some Hawaiian / Polynesian ancestry for Zarah and some Philliphines ancestry for Lily (like Shay Mitchell whom I really like).
Again - open to player's interpretation!

Nerdyguy31

Jan 10, 2018
Yep, 27 is around where my head is at for Bella. But... it is not specified so open to player's own imagination.

For me, Zarah and Lily are obviously of mixed race but I'd edge towards some Hawaiian / Polynesian ancestry for Zarah and some Philliphines ancestry for Lily (like Shay Mitchell whom I really like).
Again - open to player's interpretation!
I was thinking 25 or 26 because I've known older women that looked younger than I thought they were.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes