jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
just playing this game for the first time and i gotta say the MC/Katie banter is comedic gold and i find myself playing for that reason alone. fucking hilarious.
I agree 100%. I have played through a few times and the Katie/MC relationship is the most fleshed out and realistic to me. The Monica path seems like one big cock tease. I like the Jenna path as well but I prefer Katie.

MyNameIsDicky

Oct 8, 2017
ive been playing this game for a while and it gets harder to move on. Im just waiting for my decisions to catch up with me:HideThePain:. Ive gone down too many paths and keep wanting to do the right thing but then i think with my dick... o_O

Oh well i guess imma have to accept my fate, someone has to catch me sleeping around with everyone soon :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
ive been playing this game for a while and it gets harder to move on. Im just waiting for my decisions to catch up with me:HideThePain:. Ive gone down too many paths and keep wanting to do the right thing but then i think with my dick... o_O

Oh well i guess imma have to accept my fate, someone has to catch me sleeping around with everyone soon :FacePalm::FacePalm:
just enjoy the ride while it lasts, brother.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes