Oct 28, 2017
The backup plan is burning all bridges, taking Wanda and the inheritance to the beach house and start building fortifications. :eek:
idk man i'm only on ep 14 and the game literally crashes because you're supposed to have a date with I won't say who to spoil, but its like he didn't register me fucking things up with someone, and the walkthrough literally tells you they are bad options to break up with someone. So either they really want you to harem, they are just bugs, or they are sadistic mfs and want the end all be all of pain unleashed upon the mc when he makes them get all the love hall of fame badges just to break their hearts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
idk man i'm only on ep 14 and the game literally crashes because you're supposed to have a date with I won't say who to spoil, but its like he didn't register me fucking things up with someone, and the walkthrough literally tells you they are bad options to break up with someone. So either they really want you to harem, they are just bugs, or they are sadistic mfs and want the end all be all of pain unleashed upon the mc when he makes them get all the love hall of fame badges just to break their hearts.
The walkthroughs and mods only show the best option to gain points with the girls and avoid them finding out about each other in ways that would cause breakups (so far), but they are far from perfect for establishing the routes that may lead to where you want, or pointing out the potential for some girls to be FWB vs full on romance. What is the crashing and burning your referring too btw in EP 14?

Oct 28, 2017
The walkthroughs and mods only show the best option to gain points with the girls and avoid them finding out about each other in ways that would cause breakups (so far), but they are far from perfect for establishing the routes that may lead to where you want, or pointing out the potential for some girls to be FWB vs full on romance. What is the crashing and burning your referring too btw in EP 14?

yeah i figured that. the crash happens when you have the date with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i can't ignore it. all i can do is rollback. that's my only complaint for real. its like they have one emotional reaction for when you break up with them, but then after that they don't make mention of how you hurt them or if there's any way to salvage it. its like the game then just assumes you never started one to begin with.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yeah i figured that. the crash happens when you have the date with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i can't ignore it. all i can do is rollback. that's my only complaint for real. its like they have one emotional reaction for when you break up with them, but then after that they don't make mention of how you hurt them or if there's any way to salvage it. its like the game then just assumes you never started one to begin with.
You should hit the copy button at the bottom of the crash window, then paste here in a spoiler.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
eh, i didn't save it there and i'm not going back lol.
That crash is actually a mislabeled jump to the end of EP 15 to skip the katie date (for those who broke it off or messed up with her), but it should be fixed in all the updated versions and Phalzyr's mod. Can't speak for other mods though.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Well someone is lying hardcore af, but the most unusual thing is i have no idea who. Is it Elaine, Monica, Jolina or Zarah? I have no idea at all. The lies this time are well thought out.
As for the gold-digging whore- i'm ready to bet my money Theresa, cos otherwise no reason for her to show up in the game that late. She was put there for a reason considering how early we meet all the other girls.
Btw when are we going to get the opportunity to kill someone in that sort of game? This for sure is one way to get rid of dogboy. Take him for a ride in the boot of the car and then get rid of the body. I wouldn't do it for Jenna, but hell, if he was fucking around with Katie, i would've buried his ass long ago.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes