HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So are we supposed to have met the "golddigger" by now? There was a post some time back saying we should have met her after a certain point but was that gearing the latest update or is that still to come? Because I don't think dogboy's mom qualifies in any way for the golddigger.

Reactions: acewinz

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
acewinz when will you start the hype train? You know which characters will have a spot in this update and which girls doesn't make the cut, will the spar be in episode 17 or not. I personally hope not, because right now we lack the big event on the horizon like the birthday party or the photo shoot.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So are we supposed to have met the "golddigger" by now? There was a post some time back saying we should have met her after a certain point but was that gearing the latest update or is that still to come? Because I don't think dogboy's mom qualifies in any way for the golddigger.
You have met her by EP 16. You just may not know who she is or what she plans...

• Haha
Reactions: wirelessnick

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz when will you start the hype train? You know which characters will have a spot in this update and which girls doesn't make the cut, will the spar be in episode 17 or not. I personally hope not, because right now we lack the big event on the horizon like the birthday party or the photo shoot.
Hype train eh? It might be a smidge early. You may have seen Cheeky post (or the reposts here) that we will definitely be seeing the spotlight on Monica, Jenna, and Lily this upcoming EP, with appearances by Elaine and possible opening with Jolina if you played out her final scene in EP 16. We are meshing up with some new blood of course in our animation area, but will let Cheeky tell you more about that in future. As always it's a WIP and we want to manage quality first. So you just get a mini hype train now! While I personally am looking forward to the sexy librarian look on Lily, I wouldn't count out Monica or Jenna that we have big plans for. I think you are in for some pleasant surprises... As for a spar? I think that depends on your choices. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The Keyword here is by! Of course Ace kept it sufficiently vage. There's no way your dad fucked dodgboys mom. He was a narcissistic asshole looking for someone to birth a worthy heir. He wouldn't have the patience to get that religious nut job to do what he wants.

The important thing here is that means it's someone from the current cast. I'll post my working theory a bit later.

• Thinking Face

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Soooo...

I had to replay some of the game so it took me a bit longer to get back to writing this. Anyway.

Let's first talk about Angel. I don't think she's the gold-digger. Given her story I think she was once seen as a potential candidate but was unceremoniously dropped for someone else. Her story has too many things in common not to be related but at the point she tells it to us she would have known about the will. So if she is malicious she wouldn't tell it to us because it would draw attention to her. But she gives us one crucial detail. Your dad called Elaine a "Barren Bitch".

This gives us a motivation for your dad he thought of you as a failure. Coming from and being spoiled by a woman he now hates, your mother. So he tries to father another child. This fails and instead admitting the fault is with him and his illness he blames Elaine and searches for another woman. Of course this fails as well so he realizes he's infertile which leaves him with only one option getting an heir through you by getting his selected "mother" to get pregnant by you to get a grandchild.
He doesn't expect you to go along with it so instead tries to force you into a situation where you're on your own so nobody gets in the way. He tries to force Elaine to trow you out and tries to forces you to not run to Monica but gives you a convenient and romantic location to stay at.

So who's the gold-digger who is supposed to seduce you. Imho it's Bella. Your father should have been smarter after the fiasco with your mother and Monica and looked for someone unrelated but narcissistic people rarely look for the fault with themselves. I the beginning Bella's and Elaine's stories regarding your stuff getting thrown out didn't match. She was just a little too forgiving of you for hiding in the closet. Her giving everything up to move to her sister and the risking everything to "help" you spy on her. Trying to probe you for Elaine's will conditions and being irritated that Elaine doesn't fill her in fully. But most importantly even after you tell her you're not interested in her romantically she still tries to jump on your dick later while Elaine is cooking. All the other women in the game respect it when you tell them you're not interested but she doesn't!

But who knows. This isn't a sure thing and I can still be wrong. But its what makes the most sense to me currently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Elaine is a rare character who was introduced as a villain but ends up being the hottest girl. Sucks because Monica was the top tier Milf throughout the longevity of the story but I think she suffered from all the teasing and second thoughts. I still love Monica but her teasing was absolutely excessive especially when you realize Elaine's apprehension is actually warranted since she's dealing with grief. PLEASE give us a semi-Harem option, I know it has been stated a million times there wont be but I feel as though this game is incomplete in any of the relationships without a shot of Elaine. At least give us a threesome with the Milfs.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
So who's the gold-digger who is supposed to seduce you. Imho it's Bella. Your father should have been smarter after the fiasco with your mother and Monica and looked for someone unrelated but narcissistic people rarely look for the fault with themselves. I the beginning Bella's and Elaine's stories regarding your stuff getting thrown out didn't match. She was just a little too forgiving of you for hiding in the closet. Her giving everything up to move to her sister and the risking everything to "help" you spy on her. Trying to probe you for Elaine's will conditions and being irritated that Elaine doesn't fill her in fully. But most importantly even after you tell her you're not interested in her romantically she still tries to jump on your dick later while Elaine is cooking. All the other women in the game respect it when you tell them you're not interested but she doesn't!

But who knows. This isn't a sure thing and I can still be wrong. But its what makes the most sense to me currently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Had similar thoughts about Bella until i met Theresa. MC's father was a monumental asshole, but he wasn't stupid. Just look at the games he plays with them even from the grave. If he had a relationship with Bella this would've exploded in his face way too easy. They're both sisters and it wouldn't have been that hard to find out he was nailing them both.

So my main suspects are Theresa and ..... Jolina.

Theory behind Theresa - the father met her not so long ago before he passed away. Maybe 2-3 years. She already had a child (Tommy) but he's not MC's outlaw brother. We can see she lives in a nice house, which may as well be an extortion from MC's father or other men. Also Theresa is not that far from Dizzy as a short form. She seems the right age for such affair. But here is the secret sauce of the ridiculous part - her religious craze ISN'T her true self. It's her conditions. Her whole life, she's been a gold-digger who chased men for their money, but now she has to abandon sex and male relationships all-together in order to take the money. So she decided the best way is to turn to religion and that's what her messed her up that bad. We can see she urges to fuck the MC, but seems to stop herself unwillingly. This is my main theory.

Jolina - there's something fishy about that girl. Idk what it is, but something doesn't feel right about her. She pretends to help the MC, but wouldn't be surprised if she turns up to be the ex-"gold-digger" (putting on quotes here cos till this point we can see the so called gold-digger Elaine actually cared about that ass). She was left some money to buy the place and turn it into a profitable business and she chose a cafe. She mentioned that after her grandmother died she met someone. Imo that's exactly the MC's father, but my guess is she didn't have any clue he was married and had children and later when she found out what an asshole he is, she dumped him. But we know he said he cared about her. So that's his way of trying to turn her life around. Probably she has a clause to prohibit her of telling anyone about her part until the final reading of the will. This one is a long shot at best.

About Lily - she's too young to have had a significant enough relationship with the father to the point where he would put her in his will. Also this kind of stuff wouldn't have gone unnoticed by Katie and Debbie. Same goes for Debbie.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Had similar thoughts about Bella until i met Theresa. MC's father was a monumental asshole, but he wasn't stupid. Just look at the games he plays with them even from the grave. If he had a relationship with Bella this would've exploded in his face way too easy. They're both sisters and it wouldn't have been that hard to find out he was nailing them both.

So my main suspects are Theresa and ..... Jolina.

Theory behind Theresa - the father met her not so long ago before he passed away. Maybe 2-3 years. She already had a child (Tommy) but he's not MC's outlaw brother. We can see she lives in a nice house, which may as well be an extortion from MC's father or other men. Also Theresa is not that far from Dizzy as a short form. She seems the right age for such affair. But here is the secret sauce of the ridiculous part - her religious craze ISN'T her true self. It's her conditions. Her whole life, she's been a gold-digger who chased men for their money, but now she has to abandon sex and male relationships all-together in order to take the money. So she decided the best way is to turn to religion and that's what her messed her up that bad. We can see she urges to fuck the MC, but seems to stop herself unwillingly. This is my main theory.

Jolina - there's something fishy about that girl. Idk what it is, but something doesn't feel right about her. She pretends to help the MC, but wouldn't be surprised if she turns up to be the ex-"gold-digger" (putting on quotes here cos till this point we can see the so called gold-digger Elaine actually cared about that ass). She was left some money to buy the place and turn it into a profitable business and she chose a cafe. She mentioned that after her grandmother died she met someone. Imo that's exactly the MC's father, but my guess is she didn't have any clue he was married and had children and later when she found out what an asshole he is, she dumped him. But we know he said he cared about her. So that's his way of trying to turn her life around. Probably she has a clause to prohibit her of telling anyone about her part until the final reading of the will. This one is a long shot at best.

About Lily - she's too young to have had a significant enough relationship with the father to the point where he would put her in his will. Also this kind of stuff wouldn't have gone unnoticed by Katie and Debbie. Same goes for Debbie.

Theresa makes an easy villain as the mother of dogboy and with her religious antics. But that makes me think of her as a red herring if anything. More importantly her antics point more towards her being a sexually dominant partner (her taking a firm hand to show you the evil of your ways) and I don't your father would stand for that.

I agree that there's something a bit off with Jolina. I don't necessarily trust her reasoning for how she reacted to you asking her out initially. She might be in league with the gold-digger or know something. But I think she's coming around. Her "You're the only thing that hasn't gone to shit in my life" comment and then not trowing you out or breaking down after she sees Jenna on her laptop makes me think she's on our side now. I guess we'll see first thing in the next episode.

There's a few things for and against Lily in the story but I'm ruling her and Debbie out because of meta reasons. One of them being the gold-digger will instantly break the whole Lilly, Debbie, Katie dynamic and I don't think Cheeky and Ace are willing to do that. I mean kudos to them if they have the balls to do it but it's highly unlikely imho.

I'm not sure about Wanda. I always got the feeling the MC was the first to treat her that way but I might be wrong. Also the MCs dad comes off as controlling and an asshole but not really as a Dom. But maybe Elaine was lying and that chain bed in the beach house was put to good use. That's the big thing: Who is lying and who isn't? Talk is cheap. After all most of us have the MC lying through his teeth to fuck every woman in this game. But that's exactly why my money is on Bella. She talks of playing no games, building bridges, family being more important but her actions say something else. At least the way I see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There are two big hints as to why the GD is Bella -

Firstly Dad says in his tape something about how Elaine would have killed him if she found out who it was.

Secondly there is some sort of link between Bella (and Elaine) and Jolina.
There have been pics of Jolina's place matched up with Bella ( and Elaine didn't want to go have coffee at Jolina's for some reason.
Case closed
;)

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
i have this error any help?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5169, in script
jump E15_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump E15_end
File "F:\neudown\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\neudown\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Sun Jan 26 16:59:06 2020

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i have this error any help?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump E15_end

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump E15_end
File "F:\neudown\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\neudown\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Sun Jan 26 16:59:06 2020
Are you using a mod? If so, make sure you're using the latest version.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes