Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can't believe that I'm starting to get turned off to this game.

Currently starting ch 15 and the writing has become really lame. Finally get to do what I always wanted to as the MC and it's all very anti-climatic and feels rushed. Many chapters of build-up and then bam! here's your meal.

Maybe this game has gone on for too long.
nothing seems rushed in this game so far...on contrary, some characters/story are really slow burn still.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
nothing seems rushed in this game so far...on contrary, some characters/story are really slow burn still.
Slow burn, would you please tell me which character is that, beside Elaine we pretty much banged all the chicks all it remains is to find out who is the mistress of the father (i don't know if we didn't find out i only played ch16 till the Elaine part) and with whom the MC will live happily after otherwise this is pretty much over...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Slow burn, would you please tell me which character is that, beside Elaine we pretty much banged all the chicks all it remains is to find out who is the mistress of the father (i don't know if we didn't find out i only played ch16 till the Elaine part) and with whom the MC will live happily after otherwise this is pretty much over...
And what would you expect from ep16 of any adult game!?! To hold hands till ep100, and first kiss in ep200? Some bollywod series with 1000 episodes of talking and on occasions shy glances?...Regarding that "we banged all the chicks", woah, the game is boring now, lets finish it, shall we?
Are you serious on that matter?
This game only began to be interesting with various combinations, and Im certainly looking forward to bang some of those (boring for you?!) chicks, again, and again, and again... if possible.
And, yes, Elaine is slow burn indeed, but there are some new characters being introduced, such as Teresa in the last episode, and a few more could be expected, i guess. So this game is far for over in "all chicks banged, close the shop" view at the things.
Regarding the story/potential, this game could continue for a long time, far beyond 25 episodes planned.
There is some mystery yet to be discovered, and some new mysteries could tag along, so we are good in that department as well.
Thats my opinion only, but to each his own.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really?
You don't think that taking both sisters virginity was less than exciting and more like "well, ok, it's chapter xx already so let's just fuck now"?
I for one was disappointed. Seemed like somewhat pivotal moments that should have had warranted a bit more effort on the writing. I've seen this being done much better in other games.
Did we played the same game here?:cautious:
As I said, for me, this game has pretty good "speed" and characters relations/development feels just right.
Im one of those who truly enjoy playing this, and Im sorry if you dont feel the same way.
You have right to hold such opinion, but I think that similar critics are in minority here.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
idk.. I played some more now, and I found the first animated scene (at least for me).. the one with Bella at her house.. was that really the first one in the game?
I think the first was a short hj animation with Katie, but the first full ones were with Bella I think. You will have a lot more from there on out though. ;)

Reactions: akikospam74

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Just played the game. Story was good and renders are decent but does anybody else get very annoyed when POV is used on kissing and sex scenes? Imo it just ruins the renders so badly that they arent even hot anymore cuz cant see faces, etc and sometimes its just look so ridiculous. I mean not every POV sex angle is bad (i still prefer 3rd person tho) but what comes to kissing... ugh, that ruins them completely. Got enough of that crap on DMD game. :( Otherwise i dont mind POV that much. I cant be the only one who feels that way?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes