acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I just started episode 15 so I'm probably a lot behind in the story.
Great story so far. I have a lot of favourites.

I just want to put here what's on my mind about where this is going.
I just can't shake the feeling that it all comes crushing down some time in the future. Currently I'm getting involved with every character. I'm not sure if this works out.
As it feels for me now, there are different "pools" of girls you get access to by getting it on with the characters from the house where the mc stays. Basically the main girls are Monica, Jenna and Katie. Going with Monica, this allows you to get to Zarah, Wanda and Angel.
I haven't tried, but if I for example am not interested in Monica and thus might not have a lot of relationship and lust points with her, would I still be able to play the stories of Angel and Wanda? Same goes for the other girls. If I'm not all too interested in Jenna, can I still go on with Jolina?
I probably start a new game and try it, but there are 16 episodes now after all so that might take some time.
Anyway, that's just what I've been thinking. Maybe I'm totally on the wrong path here. I just felt the need to write it down.
All the girls are independently persueable. No relationships with one is required to hook up with another. Obviously there are scenes planned that won't happen the same (or at all) if your not seeing several of them at once though. :eek: So go with your gut, or other extremity.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
As for her looks: Yes, she is a fairly off-the shelf Daz model (with some minor tweaks) so no doubt her dopplegangers will appear in other games. Her personality / nature / temper is very much based on a real person I knew (although her personality is an exaggerated/ caricature version of the real-life person they are based on). And the model I picked was picked for the reason that she most closely resembled the character she is based on.
Really thanks for the answer :)

Last edited:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
All the girls are independently persueable. No relationships with one is required to hook up with another. Obviously there are scenes planned that won't happen the same (or at all) if your not seeing several of them at once though. :eek: So go with your gut, or other extremity.
Great to hear that. I will definitely go with my gut then.

Reactions: acewinz

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Got this error any fix

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5169, in script
    jump E15_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump E15_end
  File "D:\Game\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Game\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Fri Jan 17 08:47:24 2020

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game cool graphics love it could not play episode 16 ?? after 15 finished ended :confused:
Hope Monica doesnt die she deserves happines with MC
other sisters are beatifull to :) i focused on Janne and Monica :)
If dev could add option to leave his father's testament or will to Stay with Family :) :cool:
waiting for final update to be greater 4 more episodes with happy ending ----Hate bad endings
There should be pregnancy tag to ? cuz there is options when i had sex with janne

Reactions: CheekyGimp

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Got this error any fix

Code:

While running game code:
    jump E15_end

Full traceback:
    jump E15_end

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
It looks like you're using an old mod, either delete the mod or update it to the latest version. :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Got this error any fix

Code:

While running game code:
    jump E15_end

Full traceback:
    jump E15_end

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
That is strange. That error was fixed in Ep15 full and still is from what I can see in EP16 full. Are you using a mod? Perhaps loading right into the error from an EP15 beta save? If not toss this attached file into your game folder and overwrite and it should be good, but if your using a mod you better check that you updated it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great game cool graphics love it could not play episode 16 ?? after 15 finished ended :confused:
Hope Monica doesnt die she deserves happines with MC
other sisters are beatifull to :) i focused on Janne and Monica :)
If dev could add option to leave his father's testament or will to Stay with Family :) :cool:
waiting for final update to be greater 4 more episodes with happy ending ----Hate bad endings
There should be pregnancy tag to ? cuz there is options when i had sex with janne
Haha, I suppose it's a right of passage when people are afraid you may kill off or lose characters due to unavoidable scripted circumstances. I don't think you have to worry about that here unless Cheeky gets really cranky. :p
As for pregnancy, while we have a lot of variables keeping track of depositing genetic material in the ladies, the actual span of the game shouldn't be longer than a month or so until the end. Which would be when that tag may kick in. ;)

Reactions: Big-T and Hysni

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Haha, I suppose it's a right of passage when people are afraid you may kill off or lose characters due to unavoidable scripted circumstances. I don't think you have to worry about that here unless Cheeky gets really cranky. :p
As for pregnancy, while we have a lot of variables keeping track of depositing genetic material in the ladies, the actual span of the game shouldn't be longer than a month or so until the end. Which would be when that tag may kick in. ;)
Good luck

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
so acewinz are you saying somebody's gonna be mom later in this game?

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
so acewinz are you saying somebody's gonna be mom later in this game?
Unlikely, because you buried your mom. Sooo... unless CheekyGimp decide to introduce zombies... unlikely. This is no "scripted circumstances" this is the story. It is more probable that your father is alive and enjoy the shitstorm he created.

Reactions: acewinz and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is more probable that your father is alive and enjoy the shitstorm he created.
Wouldn't actually surprise me if that was the case he seems to like to make people suffer and him turning up alive and well with the promise of everything in his will, well he might end up dead if they were to get their hands on him for all that :LOL:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i have a question.
is ($EGuilt += 10) it something good for the MC or something bad?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes