acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i have this error any help?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5169, in script
jump E15_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5169, in script
jump E15_end
File "F:\neudown\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\neudown\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Sun Jan 26 16:59:06 2020
Ya, that should be fixed since Ep15 full if your not using a mod.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I tried it and got this error
Wanted to get back to you kamigan. Afraid we don't really have easy access to mac to try and recreate the error, and from our side the base game with just phals mod shouldn't error. You make any progress? Or has anyone else using mac had similar issues?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wanted to get back to you kamigan. Afraid we don't really have easy access to mac to try and recreate the error, and from our side the base game with just phals mod shouldn't error. You make any progress? Or has anyone else using mac had similar issues?
The Mac version and Windows version should behave identically. Both use the same game and renpy folders; the only difference is how the game is packaged, the launch program, and the binaries. Anything you drop into the game folder should behave identically on Mac and Windows (assuming you don't hardcode paths like c:\blah or somesuch).

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
There's another thing i've noticed about Jolina while replaying the game once more. Those phone calls. The one that she had to close the cafe for and the other which she claims made her late for the date. Think they might've been calls from the lawyer. The first one to inform her about the will and the second one with the actual conditions. We asked her about the photos of the woman, but that doesn't mean she was telling the truth or that the said woman is necessarily the 3rd party. Although Jolina is quite an obvious choice, i've noticed it's usually the characters who stay in the shadows and are least noticeable, like Wanda, to emerge out of the blue in the end.

And if we seriously consider Lily as a possible suspect then we HAVE to take into account Natasha as well. We see all she cares about is her image and money. She also isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: Gods and CheekyGimp

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
The Gold Digger, whoever she is? May not necessarily try to fuck you over? I mean this is a choice based game, so most likely the Gold Digger will either be on your side or against you depending on how you've treated them in the game. So not knowing who it is? Means you have to be careful about who your good with.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Elaine is a rare character who was introduced as a villain but ends up being the hottest girl. Sucks because Monica was the top tier Milf throughout the longevity of the story but I think she suffered from all the teasing and second thoughts. I still love Monica but her teasing was absolutely excessive especially when you realize Elaine's apprehension is actually warranted since she's dealing with grief. PLEASE give us a semi-Harem option, I know it has been stated a million times there wont be but I feel as though this game is incomplete in any of the relationships without a shot of Elaine. At least give us a threesome with the Milfs.
Monica's apprehension is warranted to. She was best friends with the MC's Mom and probably knew the MC when he was born.

It's just about timing, what's to long and what's to short? It's tough to decide, especially with all the other women.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Monica's apprehension is warranted to. She was best friends with the MC's Mom and probably knew the MC when he was born.

It's just about timing, what's to long and what's to short? It's tough to decide, especially with all the other women.
Good point

Reactions: acewinz

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The Gold Digger, whoever she is? May not necessarily try to fuck you over? I mean this is a choice based game, so most likely the Gold Digger will either be on your side or against you depending on how you've treated them in the game. So not knowing who it is? Means you have to be careful about who your good with.
The funny thing is that the whole gold-digger part comes from your dad in the first video from him. And he says "two gold digging whores" including Elaine in his statement. Since we didn't have anything else to go off of we had pretty much reduced her to that aspect in all of our discussions here on the forum. Somewhat ignoring that MCs father isn't exactly a source of reliable information and liked to put people down and portray them in the worst light possible.

Elaine certainly doesn't come off as the typical gold-digger. Unless she's bullshitting us. That said if we asume Angel was a potential candidate for the father it seems like he was more willing to flaunt his money in his later years to get what he wanted.

Wether the golddigger wants to fuck you over or not is an interesting question. With my theory of it being Bella we know that she's actively trying reconcile Elaine and MC. Which all three involved know will break one of Elaine's conditions (assuming she isn't lying). Of course Bella could share the money if she's the only one to get anything and we're all in good standing at that point. Bella is also the only one to not seemingly care wether you sleep with anyone else. :unsure:

I also have a hunch that if you take the guilt trip route with Elaine there's a chance she will go no contact on you to give you your part of the inheritance if necessary.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I guess that was a bit too narrow of a statement but the post was getting pretty long and I didn't want to write another essay going into the promiscuity of the various women. It's probably also not necessarily true regarding Bells as she doesn't necessarily know a lot of what is going on in your love life. She probably suspects something with Elaine and thinks you're at least fooling around with Jenna but about everthing else she may or may have no knowledge about.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
Oct 28, 2017
I'll go out with a smile on my face though.

Besides, if it does go poorly, it's good incentive to replay the game focusing on your favorite girl.
I hate it when devs do that though. It's a cheap way to put more hours into it. I probably will just delete it at that point

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes