acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So, acewinz, not looking for a date, but have you heard anything from the ghosting artist? Did you guys lose much work or were you able to recover most of it. I feel for you guys having to go through this. If I had any artistic rendering skill at all I would volunteer to help, but WTHI, is so great quality-wise, you need people with a lot of quality experience working on it.
As I understand it, Cheeky recovered/recreated most things we lost with our first artist that ghosted in Dec now. Our second artist we didn't lose anything necessarily since he got back to us, but we don't have access to everything he had/was working on... He communicated with us some, but he is having issues of some sort with real life I guess and his expected output has gone down considerably. Given he was the main artist his obligations had to be handed around and as many know with Daz, taking over something from someone else is in some ways harder than starting fresh... but we are rolling now and the show goes on.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz , Thanks for the update. I am glad the second artist got back to you at least. I don't understand the whole ghosting thing that seems to be popular these days. If people rely on you, you at least owe them an explanation.

It's a tough time for most people now, so I understand. I am glad you didn't loose any major work at least.
At this point it's more a problem of consistency. Our main artist now is very good, and matching his work where it is partially done (unfinished scenes) might not be possible, in which case that work might as well be lost because it might not look right to use it if things don't end up looking consistent.

Reactions: botc76

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey All,

A few updates to share...

Finally heard back from Red - . The good news is he hasn't ditched us, just had some stuff going on. He is off the grid for valid reasons and not sure when he'll be back but at least we know he's alive :) And good to know it wasn't us that drove him underground!

Work continues on Ep17 (all the focus is on artwork, so Cell is carrying the can on this one and is completing a lot of work so things are going well) and at the moment I'm reasonably confident that we'll have all our images completed before the end of April (plus the script finalized to incorporate the artwork).

I won't give any guarantees at the moment, but things are looking a lot more positive this month and as per my last update, I will be turning off payment / charges if we don't get Ep17 out this month.

The only item we don't have a clear plan for is ..... to have animations completed by the end of this month but let's get the artwork done first and then will then concentrate on anims. Fortunately, Cell has a lot of skills in animations, so it's not a major concern atm.

I'll post a couple more spoiler pics soon....

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
When I saw the new poll for episode 18 about a possible Monica/Zarah threesome I realized something I wouldn't have thought possible back when this game started.

I actually miss doing ecchi stuff with Zarah. She grew on me character wise, her body was always great and I really like her a lot more ever since she changed her hairstyle

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
When I saw the new poll for episode 18 about a possible Monica/Zarah threesome I realized something I wouldn't have thought possible back when this game started.

I actually miss doing ecchi stuff with Zarah. She grew on me character wise, her body was always great and I really like her a lot more ever since she changed her hairstyle
Ditto! I thought she was a great "side-chick" while pursuing Monica. And the fact that she was willing to bang, while you were in pursuit made her that much more endearing.

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018

Ditto! I thought she was a great "side-chick" while pursuing Monica. And the fact that she was willing to bang, while you were in pursuit made her that much more endearing.
Remember there was a scene where Zarah asked you if you really liked her or were just with her just because. It would be nice to see that queston go somewhere/lead to something significant. Zarah is the coolest of the women in the game. She is happy to bang and doesn't care if the MC wants to sleep with other women. She even helps him with that in some cases. What more could you ask for? Yes, she isn't the best looking but her personality and enthusiasm make up for that a lot.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
The one sending "E-mail" is Jolina i guess i just started over the game.
First time Jenna and MC goes to Coffee shop they order coffee and after that Jenna ask for Wi-Fi she said "there is techinal issues i am a bit techy but i don't have time" after that Jolina got a phone call and said it's about family and close the shop after that she said "i have no customers left if this keeps up I'll be out of business and it will be back to being an internet cafe" so she suspicious about something and if there is no WiFi it's coming from directly Jolina's computer and she told lie about Wi-Fi or Internet cafe.

Secon time they got Coffee shop Jolina said "I fixed the Wi-Fi last night" Jenna ask "but didn't you close up early yesterday ? And the wifi wasn't working then ?" and after that jolina say "i fixed it this morning , but hey feel free to use Wi-fi or one of those old PCs back there"

And after that Jenna say "Does she seems suspicious to you ? i am not sure about.." but thinking about last part ending scene it's kinda related i guess like someone hire her to MC can't take the Inheritance.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I love Monica but just never liked much of anything with Zarah. Nor her model or her personal really clicked with me. She just kinda seemed like the early character that would get your rocks off with, while your waiting for the characters you are actually interested in.

And I'm a weird guy, because I've never been that interested in threesome stuff. I prefer 1 on 1. Not sure why? Lol.

But hey if you do like Zarah and are looking forward to a three way? Congrats!

I'm interested in seeing how the story will unfold now? Because you've basically banged most of the ladies besides Elaine and the new girl.

Because how a lot of stories work? Is they start small, and as it goes on it starts expanding, but when you get closer to the end you want to start making things tight again.

And I'm wondering where the story is at on that track?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I love Monica but just never liked much of anything with Zarah. Nor her model or her personal really clicked with me. She just kinda seemed like the early character that would get your rocks off with, while your waiting for the characters you are actually interested in.
And I'm a weird guy, because I've never been that interested in threesome stuff. I prefer 1 on 1. Not sure why? Lol...
I second that, regarding both, Zarah and threesomes.. one more for weirdos(y):D
And regarding further progression of the story - Im sure devs have some additional surprises and/or new characters for us.

Dec 31, 2019

And I'm a weird guy, because I've never been that interested in threesome stuff. I prefer 1 on 1. Not sure why? Lol.

I'm interested in seeing how the story will unfold now? Because you've basically banged most of the ladies besides Elaine and the new girl.

Because how a lot of stories work? Is they start small, and as it goes on it starts expanding, but when you get closer to the end you want to start making things tight again.

I second that, regarding both, Zarah and threesomes.. one more for weirdos(y):D
And regarding further progression of the story - Im sure devs have some additional surprises and/or new characters for us.
Hah, I'm another weirdo then, not really into threesomes, nor into watching two girls go at it, unless I'm playing a female protagonist game, in those I go lesbian only if possible. I love harem endings but not those that turn into a massive group sex, but instead, I like having 1 on 1 time with each girl. Yeah I'm really weird.

You mentioned Elaine, can't wait to get a full scene with her, the best woman in the game to me. Monica and Zarah I was never really into, avoided them in my playthrough.

Last edited:

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
The one sending "E-mail" is Jolina i guess i just started over the game.
First time Jenna and MC goes to Coffee shop they order coffee and after that Jenna ask for Wi-Fi she said "there is techinal issues i am a bit techy but i don't have time" after that Jolina got a phone call and said it's about family and close the shop after that she said "i have no customers left if this keeps up I'll be out of business and it will be back to being an internet cafe" so she suspicious about something and if there is no WiFi it's coming from directly Jolina's computer and she told lie about Wi-Fi or Internet cafe.

Secon time they got Coffee shop Jolina said "I fixed the Wi-Fi last night" Jenna ask "but didn't you close up early yesterday ? And the wifi wasn't working then ?" and after that jolina say "i fixed it this morning , but hey feel free to use Wi-fi or one of those old PCs back there"

And after that Jenna say "Does she seems suspicious to you ? i am not sure about.." but thinking about last part ending scene it's kinda related i guess like someone hire her to MC can't take the Inheritance.
Jolina is my prime suspect too. Even more so than Theresa. TBH that's the thing i can't wait for the most - to find out who the 3rd party is.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Henryhendo

Apr 12, 2020
Loving this game, good storyline. Pissed myself laughing at the party scene.
Only thing I didn’t like was Monica’s change lost all interest in her now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Haha. Before I compared our expansion of the story to a tree that branches out, but that all those branches will need to eventually feed back into the tree trunk later with the branch taken impacting the endings/journey. While we have to some degree started events that happen on all paths to funnel the story toward the climax. I would say at this point our tree still looks kinda like this.
1586967910348.png
Now the hard part. Pending para un bending.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Haha. Before I compared our expansion of the story to a tree that branches out, but that all those branches will need to eventually feed back into the tree trunk later with the branch taken impacting the endings/journey. While we have to some degree started events that happen on all paths to funnel the story toward the climax. I would say at this point our tree still looks kinda like this.
View attachment 621121
Now the hard part. Pending para un bending.
Ha. For 90% of the player all those branches will be coming down to bury the MC because of all the cheating. :eek:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes