Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Katie has gotten a lot of focus, which is probably why she's my favorite.
No... she's your favorite because she is "The Goddess". Jenna also got ton of attention, maybe you just haven't explored it all. Of the main girls, the one with the least attention actually really is Jolina, despite the cliffhanger we ended on. Which is the other reason i'm so suspicious of her.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
No... she's your favorite because she is "The Goddess". Jenna also got ton of attention, maybe you just haven't explored it all. Of the main girls, the one with the least attention actually really is Jolina, despite the cliffhanger we ended on. Which is the other reason i'm so suspicious of her.
Nah, I've explored it all. I'm talking of the main 3, Monica, Jenna and Katie, Jenna so far is the least developed and I'd say Katie is the most.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Not to try to nitpick or complain, but I literally have nothing else to talk about regarding this game at the moment and I just got done watching some documentary on conspiracies...

So the reason the game didn't meet its end-of-February deadline (the day I skipped out on my niece's awakening to christianity) was because the first artist guy ghosted, right? And then the other artist had trouble about a month ago and that's why things slowed down even more... But I just remembered one of the latest (one before last I think) CheekyGimp updates mentioning that he had just finished the script, and that one can't be more than a few weeks old. So if the dialogue wasn't ready by the original deadline, then there wasn't gonna be a release at the end of February anyway, right?

I'm also 65% sure Covid was created by Carole Baskin.

Reactions: Moosexl
Nov 9, 2018
Not to try to nitpick or complain, but I literally have nothing else to talk about regarding this game at the moment and I just got done watching some documentary on conspiracies...

So the reason the game didn't meet its end-of-February deadline (the day I skipped out on my niece's awakening to christianity) was because the first artist guy ghosted, right? And then the other artist had trouble about a month ago and that's why things slowed down even more... But I just remembered one of the latest (one before last I think) CheekyGimp updates mentioning that he had just finished the script, and that one can't be more than a few weeks old. So if the dialogue wasn't ready by the original deadline, then there wasn't gonna be a release at the end of February anyway, right?

Fucking Carole Baskins :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Moosexl

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Jenna seems to have the least development of the three main girls so far. I hope this upcoming update gives us more of her (which it seems like it will). Katie has gotten a lot of focus, which is probably why she's my favorite.

I wonder if all the branches are going to merge basically into discrete mini groups. Seems like you could almost divide the game into three harems by each main girl with some slight overlap.
Jenna has more coming. In fact she is going to be a big feature in EP 17 and 18 if things go as we plan (admittedly plans have sucked lately).

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

To summarize. Aeilion ghosted us in December before Christmas during Ep 16. We were still able to finish the update mostly as planned with a bit of a rush. January I was able to keep working on the script (but just me) and art wasn't touched as Cheeky was busy all of January hunting/interviewing artists and figuring out what we lost with Aeil. By Feb we picked up Cameo and Red for art and worked on getting them up to speed, while Cheeky worked on replacing/recreating assets lost with Aeil. By around the end of Feb we had a lot of the script (definitely enough for a beta which we were aiming for in March), but still not much art was finished and unfortunately things didn't work out with Cameo. Then came March, we picked up Cell to replace Cameo and Covid decided to make things more complicated. Red was doing great work as our primary, but real life has reduced his ability to contribute for sometime now. Cell has been doing wonders picking up the slack, and Cheeky has been rendering like mad himself, but trust that no one is more frustrated with things than we all are. Which is why Cheeky plans to halt patreon payments until this Ep is released and anyone who was a patreon since January will still get it even if they understandably halt payments if they send him a message on patreon.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
To summarize. Aeilion ghosted us in December before Christmas during Ep 16. We were still able to finish the update mostly as planned with a bit of a rush. January I was able to keep working on the script (but just me) and art wasn't touched as Cheeky was busy all of January hunting/interviewing artists and figuring out what we lost with Aeil. By Feb we picked up Cameo and Red for art and worked on getting them up to speed, while Cheeky worked on replacing/recreating assets lost with Aeil. By around the end of Feb we had a lot of the script (definitely enough for a beta which we were aiming for in March), but still not much art was finished and unfortunately things didn't work out with Cameo. Then came March, we picked up Cell to replace Cameo and Covid decided to make things more complicated. Red was doing great work as our primary, but real life has reduced his ability to contribute for sometime now. Cell has been doing wonders picking up the slack, and Cheeky has been rendering like mad himself, but trust that no one is more frustrated with things than we all are. Which is why Cheeky plans to halt patreon payments until this Ep is released and anyone who was a patreon since January will still get it even if they understandably halt payments if they send him a message on patreon.
But what role does Carole Baskin killing her husband play in all this?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
acewinz Hey can i ask you a question ?

I use Walkthrough mod and it's like suggest/support "Lily , Katie , Debbie" Lesbianism path. (Beach and after it's all about that)
So if i chose don't support them about Lesbianism it's change things ? or still they go for it in next updates ?
I realy don't like lesbian content if MC not Female..

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I hope you guys understand why everybody is so nervous. You kinda created a cliffhanger (idk if it was intentional or not) the size of Half-Life 2 Episode 2. And going the same path for now makes everybody a bit edgy, but this actually should be a compliment for your work. If you hadn't done such a great job nobody was going to give crap about release dates, story and all the other usual stuff. The fact that people are so inpatient and passionate about your game, should really say how good of a job you've done so far. So, please don't take the complains the bad way. As the old saying goes "take that frown, turn it upside down" ;)

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
What a bummer with this delays, I mean I really don't care about any games around here when they are released not even this one if it wasn't for that bitch Elaine she's something else she can play me however she wants and she probably will but I don't care cuz I'm a sucker for her, fuckin' bitch but I love her:love:

Reactions: acewinz

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
l have a play playthrough just for Lily ( like l'm going just after her ). And i must say it's realy confusing as to why can't l watch T.V. with her in ep.14 the M.C. hes nothing else to do but he runs off anyway ...... Why? ( Oh yeah and when l say just Lily l mean just her did't even support lesbianism path)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes