SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
l have a play playthrough just for Lily ( like l'm going just after her ). And i must say it's realy confusing as to why can't l watch T.V. with her in ep.14 the M.C. hes nothing else to do but he runs off anyway ...... Why? ( Oh yeah and when l say just Lily l mean just her did't even support lesbianism path)
I don't like lesbian content if MC not women but Walkthrough mod say "support Lesbianism" but i chose other way i am curious about if we don't chose support we still see the content or not ..

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
I don't like lesbian content if MC not women but Walkthrough mod say "support Lesbianism" but i chose other way i am curious about if we don't chose support we still see the content or not ..
Nah l rly don't think so. I mean if we don't pick Lily as a G.F. in this game than we don't see her content same with Angle. So l think that you are safe. :D

Reactions: SecretDesire

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
l have a play playthrough just for Lily ( like l'm going just after her ). And i must say it's realy confusing as to why can't l watch T.V. with her in ep.14 the M.C. hes nothing else to do but he runs off anyway ...... Why? ( Oh yeah and when l say just Lily l mean just her did't even support lesbianism path)
Going just after Lily is definitely my preferred path.

Reactions: Bullet4Soul

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I prefer Debbie (she is my type) but too bad she is in to women... Specially Lily i don't want to share what's mine.. :D

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I hope you guys understand why everybody is so nervous. You kinda created a cliffhanger (idk if it was intentional or not) the size of Half-Life 2 Episode 2. And going the same path for now makes everybody a bit edgy, but this actually should be a compliment for your work. If you hadn't done such a great job nobody was going to give crap about release dates, story and all the other usual stuff. The fact that people are so inpatient and passionate about your game, should really say how good of a job you've done so far. So, please don't take the complains the bad way. As the old saying goes "take that frown, turn it upside down" ;)
I hear ya. Part of the reason I was hoping we could at least push out a beta back in march so we could alleviate that to an extent.

Reactions: botc76

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz Hey can i ask you a question ?

I use Walkthrough mod and it's like suggest/support "Lily , Katie , Debbie" Lesbianism path. (Beach and after it's all about that)
So if i chose don't support them about Lesbianism it's change things ? or still they go for it in next updates ?
I realy don't like lesbian content if MC not Female..
No worries. As painful as it is for writing the separate paths, we will account for the players choices on lesbianism (that is what they are there for). If you don't encourage it, it won't happen. (As in it things will play out differently, not just you won't see it.) I even hear pretty regularly from my friend Wolf Plays™ about this because he doesn't wanna help Debbie and didn't encourage her lesbianism (he doesn't wanna share her). There is a plan for that particular path. I just suggest you be willing to help Debbie (if you like her or just want to bang her) and let the lesbianism variables handle the rest. :)

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
To summarize. Aeilion ghosted us in December before Christmas during Ep 16. We were still able to finish the update mostly as planned with a bit of a rush. January I was able to keep working on the script (but just me) and art wasn't touched as Cheeky was busy all of January hunting/interviewing artists and figuring out what we lost with Aeil. By Feb we picked up Cameo and Red for art and worked on getting them up to speed, while Cheeky worked on replacing/recreating assets lost with Aeil. By around the end of Feb we had a lot of the script (definitely enough for a beta which we were aiming for in March), but still not much art was finished and unfortunately things didn't work out with Cameo. Then came March, we picked up Cell to replace Cameo and Covid decided to make things more complicated. Red was doing great work as our primary, but real life has reduced his ability to contribute for sometime now. Cell has been doing wonders picking up the slack, and Cheeky has been rendering like mad himself, but trust that no one is more frustrated with things than we all are. Which is why Cheeky plans to halt patreon payments until this Ep is released and anyone who was a patreon since January will still get it even if they understandably halt payments if they send him a message on patreon.

Reading it summarized as that makes it even more in your face, I'd say. What a stroke of bad luck.
Also, I'm the last one to question anybody having personal problems or rl interfering with stuff, but if you commit to a project, and I'm guessing the artists aren't working for free as well, but at least get some money for it, the least you can do is communicate.
I liked Aeilion's work as long as he was on the game, but ghosting is just unacceptable.
Again, not talking about not being able to continue to work on the project, but the way it happens.
Even if you are sick, have psychological or emotional trouble etc..
One short email explaining you can't continue work and here are the assets I used for the game and done, but not ghosting, that just sucks.

Not sure about Cameo, was it? The second artist. I understand that some people really underestimate the work you have to put into rendering for a game like this and maybe even their rig's capabilities, but it still sucks for someone to commit to the work and then just drop out.

As for Red, hope he can contribute more in the future again and sort out whatever takes his time now and kudos to the rest of the team for sticking to it, anybody who has worked on a project that fell apart for whatever reason knows how hard it is to pick yourself up again and it seems like you guys had to do it three times in a matter of 2-3 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No worries. As painful as it is for writing the separate paths, we will account for the players choices on lesbianism (that is what they are there for). If you don't encourage it, it won't happen. (As in it things will play out differently, not just you won't see it.) I even hear pretty regularly from my friend Wolf Plays™ about this because he doesn't wanna help Debbie and didn't encourage her lesbianism (he doesn't wanna share her). There is a plan for that particular path. :)
Me, jumping on any mention of lesbianism:

index.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No worries. As painful as it is for writing the separate paths, we will account for the players choices on lesbianism (that is what they are there for). If you don't encourage it, it won't happen. (As in it things will play out differently, not just you won't see it.) I even hear pretty regularly from my friend Wolf Plays™ about this because he doesn't wanna help Debbie and didn't encourage her lesbianism (he doesn't wanna share her). There is a plan for that particular path. I just suggest you be willing to help Debbie (if you like her or just want to bang her) and let the lesbianism variables handle the rest. :)
"I just suggest you be willing to help Debbie (if you like her or just want to bang her) and let the lesbianism variables handle the rest. :) "

Nope. Nope. NOPE! I'm not helping her to do that. (n)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey, botc76 just because 90+% of all other perverts are into lesbianism, doesn't mean the other few % are dumbasses or something. We're ALL perverts in one way or the other.
wth, where did you get those 90+% there?
it could be something as in the ntr-case - there is not that many of them, yet they are the loud ones:sneaky:
joking aside, lesbianism could be hot thing, and i dont mind it, except in these games where my true selfish:cautious: nature emerges, and i just want them all for myself, and im not sharing any of "my" chicks with anyone (sorry, other chicks included):p
and, as it has been stated already, im not that much into threesomes and similar multisomes, so no sharing even there:cool:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
To summarize. Aeilion ghosted us in December before Christmas during Ep 16. We were still able to finish the update mostly as planned with a bit of a rush.
I don't suppose Aeilion was an artist for Lexi also? Nearly the same thing happened with the dev for Lexi. The main artist suddenly found religion, ghosted and deleted all the assets. The main dev had had a tough time trying to recreate the assets to look like the original characters. Like botc76 said, if someone decides they don't want to work on a project any more that kind of stinks for the dev, but it happens. But to ghost the dev and delete all your work, that is just takes it to an all new level of callousness.

Reactions: botc76

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
acewinz So you suggest players to "courage Lesbianism" path like all girls ? like we make them love each other and go for "Foursome" or like i chose discourage all girls about Lesbianism but still Debbie is in the women and which path we chose we can't change the fact about Debbie and can't have her i guess.
i chose "discourage lesbianism" for all girls but still said Debbie "i can help you about Lily" at first and later she asked for help in MC's home i said "I don't want to help you because i want you for my self" and yet still she said "i have a crush for Lily i need to see if it is love or just crush" and MC said "okey i can help you" and arrange a hotel and beach house private party.
so it's mean if we don't encourage Lily about Lesbianism Debbie can't get her and just accept MC ? or they still going to be together but players who don't encourage "Lesbianism" don't see it ?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
wth, where did you get those 90+% there?
it could be something as in the ntr-case - there is not that many of them, yet they are the loud ones:sneaky:
joking aside, lesbianism could be hot thing, and i dont mind it, except in these games where my true selfish:cautious: nature emerges, and i just want them all for myself, and im not sharing any of "my" chicks with anyone (sorry, other chicks included):p
and, as it has been stated already, im not that much into threesomes and similar multisomes, so no sharing even there:cool:
I only say that because it's what I'm told. Even acewinz tells me that shit. lol Anyway, I stated my point about it. The whole NTR shit I stay away from. I think people who enjoy that shit, needs their heads examined.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz So you suggest players to "courage Lesbianism" path like all girls ? like we make them love each other and go for "Foursome" or like i chose discourage all girls about Lesbianism but still Debbie is in the women and which path we chose we can't change the fact about Debbie and can't have her i guess.
i chose "discourage lesbianism" for all girls but still said Debbie "i can help you about Lily" at first and later she asked for help in MC's home i said "I don't want to help you because i want you for my self" and yet still she said "i have a crush for Lily i need to see if it is love or just crush" and MC said "okey i can help you" and arrange a hotel and beach house private party.
so it's mean if we don't encourage Lily about Lesbianism Debbie can't get her and just accept MC ? or they still going to be together but players who don't encourage "Lesbianism" don't see it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, bro. I'll fix the 'broken' things later. Ahahaha But, seriously, it's already written they we would be the 'consolation prize'. Banter or not. :p So that means 'second choice'. No other way to look at it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes