Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
WTHI is being featured as "Dev of the Week" in @HoboCop86's Lewd Gamers Paradise discord chan for those who hang out there.
Is this discord channel private, or open to lewd gamers who hang around here? If not private, anyone have a link?

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Is this discord channel private, or open to lewd gamers who hang around here? If not private, anyone have a link?

Lewd_gamers_Paradise.gif
Because I saw someone ask, the animation was rendered by Alorth as animated discord logo for me.

If you wanna join, just click ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: venoom and Smarmint

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Script for 17 is done. Renders are being churned out. Don't have an estimate yet when we have it put together and playtested, but I do have some good news. Our primary artist that was suffering real life difficulties says he is back in the saddle now.
That's great to hear. Do you expect to have the renders and testing done within the next 30 days at least? No pressure, but like many here I am just itching to see how the story proceeds from the cliffhanger of last episode. Of all the many lengthly updates I am waiting for, WtHI, is way at the top of my list.

Reactions: CookieMonster69

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I also have the sneaking suspicion that from now on we will be leaving on such cliffhangers with each episode. And i can't even be mad. Can't blame Cheeky if he decides to play that card seeing how successful the last one was for the game :)

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Script for 17 is done. Renders are being churned out. Don't have an estimate yet when we have it put together and playtested, but I do have some good news. Our primary artist that was suffering real life difficulties says he is back in the saddle now. :)
a really really really good news
good luck guys, hope u all healthy

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I also have the sneaking suspicion that from now on we will be leaving on such cliffhangers with each episode. And i can't even be mad. Can't blame Cheeky if he decides to play that card seeing how successful the last one was for the game :)
We try not to abuse such cliffhangers, but to some degree with the crux of the main story you may be right.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

All four members of the team are now back and working away.

Not going to try to squeeze something out before end of month just for the sake of it (just to justify a payday). So still planning on turning off payment before 1st May, so nobody will be charged until you have Ep17.

Here's what I am aiming for:
Turn off payment for May.
Get Episode 17 part 1 out in early May.
And part 2 before the end of May.

Here's how we're looking (note: As per previous episodes - Not all of these scenes are sex scenes. Some are conversation / story driven, some are fun/ flirty and obviously some result in MC getting his dick wet (otherwise what's the point, right?). But they should all have something nice (sexy) to look at while you're clicking that mouse (or whatever else you click....)

This is script / images only (doesn't account for anims because we don't have any yet)
Jolina scene - Fully complete
Lily scene - script fully complete (images approx. 90% complete.)
Jenna scene 1- was fully complete (but re-doing the art as I don't like what we have)
Monica scene 1 - fully complete
Katie / Jenna scene - 90% complete
Bella scene - complete (just needs to be proofed)
Elaine scene - script 50% complete, art 90% complete
Jenna scene 2 & scene 3 - script 90% complete. Artwork 70% complete (almost all images are set-up, just need to be rendered)
Monica scene 2 & scene 3 - Script 90% complete. Artwork ?? (Don't ask)

We have a crazy amount of images this episode. Probably way too much but we're committed now.

Obviously lots going on here, so even without all the documented issues we have had...this episode was just badly planned (my fault entirely) and we tried to pack too much into it, so even without all of our woes, it was way too ambitious.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. And there will be no more tolls on the tunnel until you receive the finished article...

Thanks for the patience,

CG

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes