acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
actually the writer was doing a Q&A on discord and few things have been said....
My theory - Jenna wants to watch the MC drilling Katie's ass, because you remember she was into voyeurism and anal and Katie is like "well i guess it's time for my ass to get sore".

What is a bit disappointing about the status of the progress is that there's no news on Theresa. I certainly hoped there would be some advancement with her.
Raptus is correct. During our dev of the week thing in Lewd Gamer discord I've been doing Q and A daily for anything I can reasonably answer that isn't a spoiler to come. As for Theresa, I do have some news. We want to get back to her and advance things in EP 18.

Reactions: Moosexl and Boracle

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
That is Bella's ass.
Well now that i've seen her ass from this angle, i kinda think about the second most improbable threesome - Katie and Bella. It would be hilarious with those two. Katie is feeling threatened for her place in MC's heart by Bella's class and charm and Bella is fearing Katie's raw attitude and remorselessness. It's like having a cougar and a wolf at the same time as pets :D

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone got some news about the next episode?
We were told March for next update, but nothing other than some "teaser" posts on Patron?

Do we have an ETA for the next episode or not D:?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So close to a month more. I don't know what I'm gonna do, friends. I can only hope some more of the games I follow release or I'm gonna go nuttier that my great-granpa-Alford-who-ate-squirrel-poop's poop.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Here's my compressed version.

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 16] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 3.28GB

Download Win (435MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zippy download 403 forbidden, also already report for this problem

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes