Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
love this game but its taken 2 years to get here and according to page one no update for 4 months and rising,would have liked to see him nail the step mom but im out maybe ill come back in year 4
this game has a huge gameplay already, and that 4 months delay is an exception in updates dynamics, and there is a very good reason being explained on these pages a more than few times.
so, please, before bungee-jumping in the thread with such comments take a deep breath and read a few posts there ;)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is game has been one of the best here with consistency and it’s inevitable that there is going to be a delay at some point.

I’m not concerned about a delay, since that is all it is and nothing else.

The developer has a good handle on the story, characters, animations and cares about it enough to override complaints. May isnt far away.(y) :coffee:

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
This is game has been one of the best here with consistency and it’s inevitable that there is going to be a delay at some point.

I’m not concerned about a delay, since that is all it is and nothing else.

The developer has a good handle on the story, characters, animations and cares about it enough to override complaints. May isnt far away.(y) :coffee:
Yup, the logical part of my brain understands that, but the not-so-logical is already dreaming up scenarios of fucking the dames in the game again (hint: all of them).

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes