Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Damn... Theresa sex scene would be funny as hell. If you thought Katie was crazy, wait until you see what this religious nut can unleash upon you.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
acewinz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need some Elaine
I second that...though I know there is still a lot of c...i mean water to be spilled till we have her fully:p
damn, just had to digg-out a few of my "Elaine" posts (#8,447 #8,655 #10,777 ...) ....a fucking looong teasing time, damn you, you sooo fuckable mature hottie:p

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think this needs the "on hold" tag...
Why so? There's regular comms / updates by the dev, we do have an approximate ETA and the dev & team are communicating?

So no reason to categorize this as "on hold".

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Dude, this is one of the games with the most regular developer of all, it almost never delayed a deadline and is going through several problems for the first time not to mention the fucking pandemic that is happening. So, relax your butt there and wait, if it was said that you will release early May it is because you will release, trust and relax a little.

Reactions: tgrogan21

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn... Theresa sex scene would be funny as hell. If you thought Katie was crazy, wait until you see what this religious nut can unleash upon you.

Only way I would have sex with her is if we could dom her. Even if I was into femdom, certainly not from a religious loon like her.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Dude, this is one of the games with the most regular developer of all, it almost never delayed a deadline and is going through several problems for the first time not to mention the fucking pandemic that is happening. So, relax your butt there and wait, if it was said that you will release early May it is because you will release, trust and relax a little.
I don't dispute that, but because of these problems (that the developer regularly communicates about etc), I would call this "on hold". It is good IMO that the developers didn't rush to a substandard release and preferred to practically put the game on hold until they have the manpower the standards of this game require.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I can't recall exactly but I think the "on hold" status is for non-communication and non-active development - hence the current status. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Reactions: botc76

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I don't dispute that, but because of these problems (that the developer regularly communicates about etc), I would call this "on hold". It is good IMO that the developers didn't rush to a substandard release and preferred to practically put the game on hold until they have the manpower the standards of this game require.
I can't recall exactly but I think the "on hold" status is for non-communication and non-active development - hence the current status. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.
Uploading Rules
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not sure "on hold" truly applies, but I'd understand if F95 matches the patreon pay status for simplicity. We are still working, just holding payments until we finish this update.

Did I just read update!?!?! Is it finally here!?!?!

Oh.....

Okay, I'll sit here in the corner waiting. ;)

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Not sure "on hold" truly applies, but I'd understand if F95 matches the patreon pay status for simplicity. We are still working, just holding payments until we finish this update.
Don't give too much weight in a random comment I (a random poster) made while bored. As I said, it's good that there is communication and that priority is given to quality and not to time.
I just thought that perhaps that was better expressed as "on hold" since patreon payments are on hold.

Reactions: acewinz

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I just thought that perhaps that was better expressed as "on hold" since patreon payments are on hold.
Payments being on hold doesn't mean that the game is on hold, unless stated by the dev(s).
It's a courteous thing to do, as the update is later than intended, to the point that it would be as bad as other devs who let months go by without any updates or even communication about an update whilst still taking patrons money.

Reactions: acewinz and Abhai
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes