Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
I've been avoiding this game for a year, for the sake coming back with a lot of juicy contents ... but it seem I'm only missed 2 updates. :FacePalm:
Before commenting on the game just play the game I'm sure you have lot to catch up to and u missed lot more than 2 updates

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
A Question for the patreons of where the heart is: Are there any news on the release date?
I know they said early May, and it is early May. And yes I've already checked the last couple of sites. I check since early April at least twice a day. I feel like an addict longing for a shot. And not even some casual banter here makes it all worse :rolleyes:

Edit: Joined myself. No news :cry:

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Any news regarding the next update, or should I check back during Christmas?
This is the latest news from 4/21. I'd imagine you will see an update soon, in tow with the release of the first part of the next chapter. Early May part 1. Late May part 2.
I am an optimist, so I do believe he will deliver a full release by the end of the month.

>>>

All four members of the team are now back and working away.

Not going to try to squeeze something out before end of month just for the sake of it (just to justify a payday). So still planning on turning off payment before 1st May, so nobody will be charged until you have Ep17.

Here's what I am aiming for:

Turn off payment for May.

Get Episode 17 part 1 out in early May.

And part 2 before the end of May.

Here's how we're looking (note: As per previous episodes - Not all of these scenes are sex scenes. Some are conversation / story driven, some are fun/ flirty and obviously some result in MC getting his dick wet (otherwise what's the point, right?). But they should all have something nice (sexy) to look at while you're clicking that mouse (or whatever else you click....)

This is script / images only (doesn't account for anims because we don't have any yet)

Jolina scene - Fully complete

Lily scene - script fully complete (images approx. 90% complete.)

Jenna scene 1- was fully complete (but re-doing the art as I don't like what we have)

Monica scene 1 - fully complete

Katie / Jenna scene - 90% complete

Bella scene - complete (just needs to be proofed)

Elaine scene - script 50% complete, art 90% complete

Jenna scene 2 & scene 3 - script 90% complete. Artwork 70% complete (almost all images are set-up, just need to be rendered)

Monica scene 2 & scene 3 - Script 90% complete. Artwork ?? (Don't ask)

We have a crazy amount of images this episode. Probably way too much but we're committed now.

Obviously lots going on here, so even without all the documented issues we have had...this episode was just badly planned (my fault entirely) and we tried to pack too much into it, so even without all of our woes, it was way too ambitious.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. And there will be no more tolls on the tunnel until you receive the finished article...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi All,

Just a quick update to confirm that we are ALL still working away on Episode 17 and still plan on releasing it this month. We have a LOT of artwork for this episode and are still continuing to create more. We still don't have many anims but that is what Cell is working on next as he has just finished his current assignment of still images.
Recently, we made some changes to Ep17 scene order. We extended some of the existing scenes (added a little more naughtiness to some of them) and to enable this, we have de-prioritised two of the planned scenes. Will make a decision on these last two scenes later in the month.
So, at the moment, I cannot confirm the exact timing / release plans for Ep17, i.e. Whether to go with a part 1 soon and then a part 2 later this month. Or just wait and release the whole episode 17 as a single release late this month. It really depends on animation completion time and the final scene order for Ep17 and whether we have a natural break point to release it as Part 1 / Part 2.
Also, everyone will get a free upgrade to their tier this month. We can't do it officially on Patreon but we will make sure everyone gets the relevant rewards associated with the tier above where they currently are. So $1 patrons get $5 rewards. $5 patrons get $10 rewards, etc. rewards.
There is no tier to upgrade our $25 patrons to, so we will offer all $25 patrons a custom save. So if you message me your request listing what girls you are / aren't interested in, who you want max points with, etc., we will get you the custom save.
We'll also get back to our 4K images this month and I'll release a poll shortly for that.
And speaking of polls, it looks like the vast majority of folks would like a Monica / Zarah 3some option, so that is something we will try to accommodate. But for any of you that want solo route only, don't worry - We won't force a 3some on you. :)

As always, please let me know any questions / inputs in the comments below or send me a private message.

Thanks a lot,

CG & team.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

Hi All,

Just a quick update to confirm that we are ALL still working away on Episode 17 and still plan on releasing it this month. We have a LOT of artwork for this episode and are still continuing to create more. We still don't have many anims but that is what Cell is working on next as he has just finished his current assignment of still images.
Recently, we made some changes to Ep17 scene order. We extended some of the existing scenes (added a little more naughtiness to some of them) and to enable this, we have de-prioritised two of the planned scenes. Will make a decision on these last two scenes later in the month.
So, at the moment, I cannot confirm the exact timing / release plans for Ep17, i.e. Whether to go with a part 1 soon and then a part 2 later this month. Or just wait and release the whole episode 17 as a single release late this month. It really depends on animation completion time and the final scene order for Ep17 and whether we have a natural break point to release it as Part 1 / Part 2.
Also, everyone will get a free upgrade to their tier this month. We can't do it officially on Patreon but we will make sure everyone gets the relevant rewards associated with the tier above where they currently are. So $1 patrons get $5 rewards. $5 patrons get $10 rewards, etc. rewards.
There is no tier to upgrade our $25 patrons to, so we will offer all $25 patrons a custom save. So if you message me your request listing what girls you are / aren't interested in, who you want max points with, etc., we will get you the custom save.
We'll also get back to our 4K images this month and I'll release a poll shortly for that.
And speaking of polls, it looks like the vast majority of folks would like a Monica / Zarah 3some option, so that is something we will try to accommodate. But for any of you that want solo route only, don't worry - We won't force a 3some on you. :)

As always, please let me know any questions / inputs in the comments below or send me a private message.

Thanks a lot,

CG & team.
Personally, I would rather they just release it complete at the end of the month. I understand "shit happens", and wouldn't want Cheeky and crew to feel rushed to release a fragmented chapter.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Personally, I would rather they just release it complete at the end of the month. I understand "shit happens", and wouldn't want Cheeky and crew to feel rushed to release a fragmented chapter.
Whether it's Part 1 & Part 2 or Part 1+2 I'll wait until it's complete. Waited long enough due to the team problems & Covid-19 anyway.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
On the chance of sounding whiny, I kinda hoped that the early May release was a given, it went very fast from "we might not finish it until the end of April" to "if everything works out we will manage to finish the episode in May.... not sure about the animation though."

I think I would prefer a splitted release, if it meant I could finally play a bit of new content.
I've played through the game twice completely since the last update and several times through specific scenes and the two previous updates. Had to stop myself, so I don't start to get bored with it.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Been holding out on this since Episode 12-ish. I'd rather keep waiting for the complete release (no pun intended ;)) than to have it split up into two parts. That said, if bugs are expected then maybe releasing Part 1 to serve as a "beta" for Part 2 wouldn't be a bad idea.

Excited either way.

Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes