dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I know i personally would prefer it just be released as a complete chapter than broken up.

But that's my opinion, and ultimately im fine either way.

Reactions: Putong1234

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018

Hi All,

Just a quick update to confirm that we are ALL still working away on Episode 17 and still plan on releasing it this month. We have a LOT of artwork for this episode and are still continuing to create more. We still don't have many anims but that is what Cell is working on next as he has just finished his current assignment of still images.
Recently, we made some changes to Ep17 scene order. We extended some of the existing scenes (added a little more naughtiness to some of them) and to enable this, we have de-prioritised two of the planned scenes. Will make a decision on these last two scenes later in the month.
So, at the moment, I cannot confirm the exact timing / release plans for Ep17, i.e. Whether to go with a part 1 soon and then a part 2 later this month. Or just wait and release the whole episode 17 as a single release late this month. It really depends on animation completion time and the final scene order for Ep17 and whether we have a natural break point to release it as Part 1 / Part 2.
Also, everyone will get a free upgrade to their tier this month. We can't do it officially on Patreon but we will make sure everyone gets the relevant rewards associated with the tier above where they currently are. So $1 patrons get $5 rewards. $5 patrons get $10 rewards, etc. rewards.
There is no tier to upgrade our $25 patrons to, so we will offer all $25 patrons a custom save. So if you message me your request listing what girls you are / aren't interested in, who you want max points with, etc., we will get you the custom save.
We'll also get back to our 4K images this month and I'll release a poll shortly for that.
And speaking of polls, it looks like the vast majority of folks would like a Monica / Zarah 3some option, so that is something we will try to accommodate. But for any of you that want solo route only, don't worry - We won't force a 3some on you. :)

As always, please let me know any questions / inputs in the comments below or send me a private message.

Thanks a lot,

CG & team.
My vote is for a single complete episode instead of a split up one even if that means an end of the month release.

Better to cum out erect and fully cocked with a big bang to blow our loads than to prematurely end the climax with a bi-sected episode leaving us unfufilled and blue balled.

None of this cockblocking, blueballing split episode cuckery.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I guess I'm in the minority, but I'd like to see something released as soon as they can unless it was outrageously abbreviated (<400 renders, let's say). I play WtHI for the story, so the lack of any action in a particular update doesn't bother me. But only if it's done of course. If the dev team is still not sure exactly how they want the first section to play out, or are still tweaking it, then I'd say keep at it rather than release something they aren't sure of.

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018

Hi All,

Just a quick update to confirm that we are ALL still working away on Episode 17 and still plan on releasing it this month. We have a LOT of artwork for this episode and are still continuing to create more. We still don't have many anims but that is what Cell is working on next as he has just finished his current assignment of still images.
Recently, we made some changes to Ep17 scene order. We extended some of the existing scenes (added a little more naughtiness to some of them) and to enable this, we have de-prioritised two of the planned scenes. Will make a decision on these last two scenes later in the month.
So, at the moment, I cannot confirm the exact timing / release plans for Ep17, i.e. Whether to go with a part 1 soon and then a part 2 later this month. Or just wait and release the whole episode 17 as a single release late this month. It really depends on animation completion time and the final scene order for Ep17 and whether we have a natural break point to release it as Part 1 / Part 2.
Also, everyone will get a free upgrade to their tier this month. We can't do it officially on Patreon but we will make sure everyone gets the relevant rewards associated with the tier above where they currently are. So $1 patrons get $5 rewards. $5 patrons get $10 rewards, etc. rewards.
There is no tier to upgrade our $25 patrons to, so we will offer all $25 patrons a custom save. So if you message me your request listing what girls you are / aren't interested in, who you want max points with, etc., we will get you the custom save.
We'll also get back to our 4K images this month and I'll release a poll shortly for that.
And speaking of polls, it looks like the vast majority of folks would like a Monica / Zarah 3some option, so that is something we will try to accommodate. But for any of you that want solo route only, don't worry - We won't force a 3some on you. :)

As always, please let me know any questions / inputs in the comments below or send me a private message.

Thanks a lot,

CG & team.
No not again

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020

Hi All,

Thanks a lot,

CG & team.
I really hope there would be some joe content in this episode, ireally like that character

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormyar

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I side with the long term fans, including myself, to rather have the whole chapter than the 2-way splitter. From what Cheeky and acewinz have been pointing out, it seemed they took a bite larger than what they can chew. Adding to the unforeseen events have muddled the delivery but with the chapter based story telling which progresses the main story and the character arcs, I'd rather have the whole chapter. Especially, given the excellent track record of the previous chapters.

Meanwhile, FU Covid-19 for everything from blue balls to lost lives and jobs!

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
At this point... i just pray... this game doesnt go abandoned tag on the game... i seriously love the game... great suspense story... but now i wish... to just the complete story... without waiting too... waited for soo long... so one can understand how the fans feel... i am not complaining about the updates for anything... but just telling what i feel.... I loved this game and the developer's efforts... Carry on with ur works folks... Make the best game out there...

• Angry
Reactions: cameronessi
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes