Making love with Debbie and Katie at the same time
Would leave me peaceful warm and tired
What more could I ask
There's nothing left to be desired
Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak
So sleep, silent angels go to sleep

Sometimes all I need
Is the air that I breathe
And to love Debbie and Katie and not Elaine though that would be good too, just not nearly as good
All I need
Is the air that I breathe
Yes to love Debbie and Katie and not necessarily Elaine anytime soon
All I need
Is the air that I breathe...
[with apologies to the Hollies]

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I side with the long term fans, including myself, to rather have the whole chapter than the 2-way splitter. From what Cheeky and acewinz have been pointing out, it seemed they took a bite larger than what they can chew. Adding to the unforeseen events have muddled the delivery but with the chapter based story telling which progresses the main story and the character arcs, I'd rather have the whole chapter. Especially, given the excellent track record of the previous chapters.

I don't think it has anything to do with being a longterm fan. This game has been among my absolute favourites since the first version and I'd rather have a split episode instead of waiting another three weeks for anything.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
i think i need a new save and use the walk through, i lost half the girls already
Really? Getting the girls? Are about using basic common sense, and not being an asshole.

Someone like Monica, established early on she doesn't like smut talk, She's woman and wants a man, not a horny teenager. So speak to her like an adult.

Jenny - She wants to be told that she doesn't have to be like Katie, it's OK not partying all the time, that her body image is fine etc.

The other girls have their own Quirks like that, read and learn, and tailor your word choices to their individual ways.

It's really not that hard, especially when you can check your status at the end of Episodes. But note, you cannot get perfect on every stat.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i think i need a new save and use the walk through, i lost half the girls already
Really? Getting the girls? Are about using basic common sense, and not being an asshole.

Someone like Monica, established early on she doesn't like smut talk, She's woman and wants a man, not a horny teenager. So speak to her like an adult.

Jenny - She wants to be told that she doesn't have to be like Katie, it's OK not partying all the time, that her body image is fine etc.

The other girls have their own Quirks like that, read and learn, and tailor your word choices to their individual ways.

It's really not that hard, especially when you can check your status at the end of Episodes. But note, you cannot get perfect on every stat.
Cryhwks is right aside from in a lot of cases you can get perfect stats with several girls, it's just not necessary. Usually getting most right is enough. Also aside from the immediate dialog responses of the girls, you can even check their facial reactions for signs if you picked the best choice.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just want to say thank you so much developer for add option to not have sex with a character we don't want. Its such a simple choice and consequence feature but many developer won't bother and just forced player to have sex with everyone. Sure I may get less content if I skip some character but I'm fine with that.

Last edited:

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
I'm just glad you're able to continue this masterpiece after everything that happened. Personally I'll wait either for Part 2 or for the whole release, but I'm fine either way the developer/team decides to go about it. Waiting 2 or 3 weeks for a new whole chapter seems good at the moment, since it's been a while that I've played it and I only played chapter by chapter last few updates, Ep 17 seems like a good place after all of this to replay it from start and refresh my favorite route.

Once again cheers to dev and the team, hopefully it's smooth sailing from this point on! Wish you best of luck with game and everything else!

Reactions: CheekyGimp and MOZ.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seems the thread "needed" a little spring-cleaning again. Can't have fun, no sir. Fun is off-topic.

I think instead we should just continuously state that we are still waiting for the update and other really relevant shit.

Anyway, considering that we are already way into May now and haven't heard anything else from Cheeky, that probably means no split episode and that we have to wait another three weeks (or close to that) until the update.
Hope at least that works out.

Reactions: blahblah25

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
Seems the thread "needed" a little spring-cleaning again. Can't have fun, no sir. Fun is off-topic.

I think instead we should just continuously state that we are still waiting for the update and other really relevant shit.

Anyway, considering that we are already way into May now and haven't heard anything else from Cheeky, that probably means no split episode and that we have to wait another three weeks (or close to that) until the update.
Hope at least that works out.
Indeed we are no longer in early May by any stretch of imagination. So just like you said we are not getting two part update .... honestly at this point i just hope that it's not a milf city case. l would have liked to see at least some of the update so we know for sure that is not the case.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes